• Looking for a sexy hotel in London with massive glass windows

TonyStark [sign in to see picture]

Any sexy ideas of what to do, where to go and where to eat oh and bars too ?

stamford [sign in to see picture]

Stayed at the Cumberland a couple of years back.. Huge windows overlooking Marble Arch but room was pretty basic and small.

StHubbins [sign in to see picture]

Yauatcha in Soho is a Michelin starred dim sum restaurant that's not stupid prices

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

@TonyStark - I saw it when I was looking at reviews on TripAdvisor about 13-15 weeks ago, it showed up on the review page.

I would say it depends on what you have planned for going on in the room. If you're having dinner in your room then it kind of takes the need away from going out. I would be perfecly happy just to stay in the whole time and spend my time looking at the view (or not ;)) There's binoculars in every room so you get to see some amazing things! You should look up where abouts your room is facing too, some views are better than others, your booking forms will tell you, or if not you can call them and find out.

Lovehoney - Cazz [sign in to see picture]

I know of one in Vegas which I am visiting in September.

Thanks for the ideadevil hehe x

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

Is it a new one Cazz? I think people are catching on that sometimes people like having big windows ;) A lot of new builds have some rooms with huge windows. The Hilton Hotel in Newcastle has huge windows that look right onto the Tyne Bridge! I bet that makes the traffic jams more interesting ;)

Kinky&Curvy [sign in to see picture]

Glass facades are becoming more popular because they're aesthetically pleasing, easily maintained and they allow a higher ratio of natural light within the building so less artificial lighting has to be used which then also cuts down on the energy bills.

Sorry, I do a course in construction and the built environment, it had to be said :P though maybe people like seeing naked people doing it against the windows MrsX, maybe you're right ;)

Plus I actually did a case study on the shard :D xx

ScarletRose [sign in to see picture]

Oh man that sounds amazing Tony, what an awesome plan. And the suction cup dildo? Perfection. I need to get me one of those...

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Wow sounds amazing we are going London next year great idea

Demeter [sign in to see picture]

id really like to hear about how your evening goes there!

UkHornycouple69 [sign in to see picture]

I don't know about London but the big sleep in Cardiff does!

BigBikeGuy [sign in to see picture]

ooh, got my mind going...

Started looking at hotels now... any recomendations gratefully received, nothing quite as pricey as the Shard though...

TonyStark [sign in to see picture]

The front suite windows at stdavids hotel Cardiff, wall to wall glass, the locals got an eyeful that night ?

MrsMuffin [sign in to see picture]

The Hilton Docklands had suites with long patio doors opening onto little verandas when we stayed a few years back

niceguy [sign in to see picture]

just stayed at the shard for precisely the same reason. had one of the iconic rooms, with 270 degree view, bit pricey, but very naughty as even the neighbout may be able to see you. added naughtiness. as for food, i went down to the market at the base and ordered sushi (feng sushi) and used her as my sushi table.

Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

Just discovered the Bermondsey Square Hotel (near Tower Bridge).

They have a Superior room call 'Lucy in the SKy with Diamonds' which comes with its own private rooftop jacuzzi

dirty_boy [sign in to see picture]

Any similar type hotels in Edinburgh or Glasgow?

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

If you're looking for affordable and swanky, there's The Grange Tower Bridge Hotel. I stayed there a few months ago and the service is stunning, it's a super classy hotel with a spa and free access to the saunas and pool. There are restaraunts there but you're right near Tower Bridge so there's tons to do nearby. Plus, there are large windows in most of the rooms. I think we stayed in the penthouse room, which had floor to ceiling windows and a fab view of the Gherkin :)

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Oh - just seen you've booked the Shard - very poshe! That WILL be amazing!

Miss Stripes [sign in to see picture]

I'm just trying to remember the name of the hotel I stayed at. It was very close to the London eye. Brilliant views, but also had windows floor to ceiling right next to the bed. Made me feel sick as I'm petrified of heights. Bath was big as well.....

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.