• Sex you can't get off your mind

MissNoir [sign in to see picture]

Helloo!

So, a few days back, my boyfriend & I had unbelievable sex, I'd say the best yet, but days later it's still all I can think of! I can't concentrate on anything else as it's consumed me & I keep thinking I can feel the touches of set night....which got me thinking, has this happened to anyone else?

VorTechS [sign in to see picture]

Yes!

The weekend before last! It got me a little worried that anything else could seem tame, and less exciting and therefore disappointing by comparison!

Luckily, that hasn't been the case! :)

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

All the time for me it's about her scent and tested. Just keeps flooding back all the time.

I thought by now it wouldn't be on my mind as much but I'm craving it again so badly! Good to know others feel the same Xx

Ikey [sign in to see picture]

My OH is like this any time we have mindblowing sex (which luckily is happening often lately), we've not seen each other for about a week but she still talks to me about our last session and how it's all she can think about all day. I must be doing something right...

naughty mum [sign in to see picture]

I had a mind blowing sex with a guy that I hooked up with on pof that was the first sex after splitting with my ex 3 yrs ago... And 2 yrs before that... 5 yrs total of no sex... And I had a 6 ft 4 guy with a 9 inch girthy.. Who got me to places I never dreamed of... Including anal
    I have been unable to get that off my mind... Months later...
    Maybe because I hadn't had sex for so long, or he was truelly fab sex... I don't care!!.
    It was a fab night to blow out the cobwebs with!!😉😂😇

Sounds great! The things my boyfriend has got me to do is unreal, never thought I'd ever do them nevermind enjoy them! That's me over a week now and it's still all I can think of!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.