• Ok I stumbled across something great!

againstleon [sign in to see picture]

Firstly this sounds bad, but it was purely accidental ...... to start with.

I was using my oh's computer and notice when typing in search bar that the history came up, of which in there was 'sex positions'

Now my oh isn’t particularly naughty, she is more a 'prim and proper' type girl and some of her reactions to suggestions in the past has made me think she doesn’t like anything seen as slutty in the bedroom.

Now this got my curiosity going, so I opened the history (ok ok naughty I know). I found a good while ago she had been searching different sexual positions, looking for naughty nurse costumes and looking at sheer lingerie, bodies and sex dice.

So maybe my prim and proper girl has a naughty side after all, which is great! But how do I unleash this! and why am I not going to bed with a naughty nurse tonight!!

lisa77 [sign in to see picture]

My first reaction would be to think the worst lol

but try talking to her tell her what youve found and that you'd love to see her in a nurse outfit and game to spice things up

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

You say that in the past, reactions from your OH ‘made you think that she doesn’t like anything seen as slutty in the bedroom’… You may be right, or you may have just some big assumptions. The only way to find out, is to have an honest conversation – maybe after you’ve have a few drinks, or following some ‘personal time’ together.

Luckily for you, her internet history isn’t recent – so anything that you bring up in conversation is unlikely to set her alarm bells ringing regarding an invasion of her privacy. So take this opportunity to explore things further together. Maybe if you start the ball rolling in the conversation with something you would like to try, or ask her what she thinks of ‘x’ etc

Good luck, and hope it all works out :) xx

[suspended user]

suspended user

I would just talk to her about it :)

PetiteJess [sign in to see picture]

Was she looking at the positions and costumes recently?

Because she may be planning a surprise for you, I would leave it for a bit and see if it is that, if time passes and nothings occurrs then just subtly bring up what you found.

PetiteJess wrote:

Was she loWas shWas she looking at the positions and costumes recently?

Because she may be planning a surprise for you, I would leave it for a bit and see if it is that, if time passes and nothings occurrs then just subtly bring up what you found, something like ‘I went through the browser history and saw those costumes, you would look stunning in them’ or something to get the ball rolling.

No the history was from quite a while ago like a year.

Scorpius12 wrote:

You say that in the past, reactions from your OH ‘made you think that she doesn’t like anything seen as slutty in the bedroom’… You may be right, or you may have just some big assumptions. The only way to find out, is to have an honest conversation – maybe after you’ve have a few drinks, or following some ‘personal time’ together.

Luckily for you, her internet history isn’t recent – so anything that you bring up in conversation is unlikely to set her alarm bells ringing regarding an invasion of her privacy. So take this opportunity to explore things further together. Maybe if you start the ball rolling in the conversation with something you would like to try, or ask her what she thinks of ‘x’ etc

Good luck, and hope it all works out :) xx

Yes will bring up that I would love to see her in a costume and then hint to a nurses one. Its given me a bit more confidence to talk about these things with her now that I know she at least considered doing it anyway.

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

It might be that she really wants to try some of this stuff but doesnt really know how to bring it up especially if you think she's a bit prim an proper. You might have to try to work it into the conversation , just a bit at a time. Suggest something like buying her some sexy lingerie and ask her what she thinks. It could be just what she's waiting for :)

PetiteJess [sign in to see picture]

If it was from a year ago then she may have forgotten all about it or just wasn’t interested. Have you ever looked up costumes or lingerie together? That may help. Also you said you’re girlfriend doesn’t like anything slutty in the bedroom then maybe kinky lingerie isn’t her thing.

Certain high street stores do some stunning lingerie that is subtle yet sexy, maybe she would prefer them.

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

wildflower wrote:

It might be that she really wants to try some of this stuff but doesnt really know how to bring it up especially if you think she's a bit prim an proper. You might have to try to work it into the conversation , just a bit at a time. Suggest something like buying her some sexy lingerie and ask her what she thinks. It could be just what she's waiting for :)

I agree with this :)

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Just be careful that she hadn't lent the computer to your mother in law.

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

wildflower wrote:

Completely agree, sometimes us girls fantasise but arent sure how to bring it into play or talk about it :)

stesilc [sign in to see picture]

you could jut but a sexy nures outfit and leave it on the bed

StHubbins [sign in to see picture]

Maybe she thinks you're prim and proper and can't work out how to raise the subject?

chunkyg [sign in to see picture]

Make sure you haven't been hacked or that she is thinking of applying for a hospital job :-). Most importantly talk and explore :-)

Stephanie [sign in to see picture]

PetiteJess wrote:

If it was from a year ago then she may have forgotten all about it or just wasn’t interested. Have you ever looked up costumes or lingerie together? That may help. Also you said you’re girlfriend doesn’t like anything slutty in the bedroom then maybe kinky lingerie isn’t her thing.

Certain high street stores do some stunning lingerie that is subtle yet sexy, maybe she would prefer them.

Ahem! So do certain online stores!

crazy horse [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Stephanie wrote:

PetiteJess wrote:

Ahem! So do http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lingerie/sexy-lingerie/!

StHubbins [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Stephanie wrote:

PetiteJess wrote:

Ahem! So do http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lingerie/sexy-lingerie/!

I think Jes was talking about less obviously sexy places. If my OH isn't in the mood and I suggest browsing LH then I get accused of pestering her, but if we're in a department store and pass the lingerie section, I can get away with saying "you'd look good in that" and end up getting some sexy lingerie.

The LH stuff she has has mostly been bought by her for my benefit.

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

That was oh so subtle Stephanie.... pure genius! ;)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.