• but plug question

toylover64 [sign in to see picture]

lats night my gf had the marc dorcel plug in with diamond effect taperd end, as we were doing it doggy style and it was getting intense at one stage it looked to me and felt to her like her bum was going to swallow the whole plug which was slightly alarming for a minute, is this possible, my brain says no, but i thought id ask u guys that have more experience

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Yes it is possible.
    my bum has swallowed a whole plug before, Whilst initially alarming, getting it out was great fun!

I don't have the Dorcel one so not sure, but be sure to use plugs with a decent base, or maybe tie something to the plug to aid retrieval

Lovehoney - Cazz [sign in to see picture]

Hi toylover64

It is possible for things to be 'sucked' into the anus, and this is why it is important to wear something with a flared base that stays outside of the anus to ensure safe use.

You may need to invest in a new plug with a bigger flared base to ensure safe play.

Hope this helps, and I don't mean to scare you. You could continue use with the toy you already have just be aware of it to make sure it doesn't travel.

C x

pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]

all mine have large flared bases for that reason lol!

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

I have the Marc Doecel plug and it has a good flared base, I've never had any problems with it going inside, and I always feel very safe and secure when it's in because it's got such a good base.

Is there a possibility that has bum cheeks pushing together may have made it appear that it was going in further?

it just seemed that the bease became very tight to the entrance of her bum almost like it was being sucked id say the base on this is around 4.5 -5 inch circumference

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

The base on that one seems very large compared to the neck so I wouldn't too much, you could always just give it a pull the neck is fairly long so doubt it'd pop out. We have one with a t-bar to avoid it though

thanks young and fun maybee we just panicked as we are not use to it, if a butpug does get swallowed how would u get it out would u have to go to a&e

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

I looked up this exact scenario a couple of days ago, apparently squatting and relaxing is the best course of action to get it out. Or carefully trying to get it out with your fingers and lots of lube. If it's in there too long, you would have to go to a&e (better embarrassed that serious harm done!).

I've never had it happen so can't elaborate but it is something that terrifies me into looking it up 'just in case' lol

thanks for the reply we are new to this play but it was amazing and i think by looking at the plugs the marc dorcel one i have looks fairly safe

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

If you're comfortable with anal stretching you could probably just stick a couple of fingers in, hold onto the base and slowly pull it out, or as lovebirds said, squat and push (like when you're on the toilet) but you need to get it out straight away, particularly vibrating ones

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.