• After squirting help please

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

I squirt by using a bullet on my clit. I usually have to have constant contact for 20 mins or more for it to happen and if I want to continue squirting I have to carry on with the constant clit stimulation.

Every time after a squirting session, I get the feeling that I need to wee all the time. This generally lasts around 24 hours before everything goes back to normal.

It's annoying but I guess it's caused by the constant clit stimulation.

What I want to know is if any permanent damage could be caused by doing this?

I generally only try and squirt once every 2 or 3 weeks, so not that often.

slinx [sign in to see picture]

I dont know Delilah....as we are all different maybe its just the way youre made.

I dont think I could stand 20 minutes of direct stimulation without it being painful and going numb! I can only squirt by internal stimulation so my experiance is very different . If I have had A spot stimulation I can feel that for hours afterwards as its all about nerve endings so maybe this is a symilar thing?Only your stimulation a different bunch of nerves.... Sorry not much use tbh

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

Just throwing out some thoughts, but if you are quite sensitive generally, it could be either a normal response for your body (The swelling of arousal sticks around longer with you, causing your bladder to send signals that you need to pee a lot)

Another thing to consider:

One of the "joys" of suffering with fibromyalgia is that I also suffer with something called "Interstitial Cystitis", which is discomfort around the bladder/pelvis and an urgency/constant urge to pee that is not caused by infection. Sex, orgasms, and stimulation can cause a flare up that, as you described, can last a day or so before calming down. I wonder if maybe you suffer the same, but without the discomfort? The reason this came to mind is because you say it only happens during prolonged sessions and when you squirt. A similar thing happens to me. Any stimulation/irritation to the urethra causing a flare up and it basically "over reacts" for a while after.

That's interesting Fluffbags thanks. I was hoping you would see this and reply as you are a fountain of knowledge :)

I don't mind putting up with it for 24 hours after, I just hope it won't get worse over time.

lisa77 [sign in to see picture]

I can squirt 3-4 times before it becomes to sensitive to touch and that feeling of needing a wee usually last for up to a hour at the most which is not to bad having that feeling for 24 would drive me insane

Shadwell [sign in to see picture]

slinx wrote:

I dont know Delilah....as we are all different maybe its just the way youre made.

I dont think I could stand 20 minutes of direct stimulation without it being painful and going numb! I can only squirt by internal stimulation so my experiance is very different . If I have had A spot stimulation I can feel that for hours afterwards as its all about nerve endings so maybe this is a symilar thing?Only your stimulation a different bunch of nerves.... Sorry not much use

i regret with every fibre in my bodie what I did to you my life support has gone I will never find the love ever again so so sorry lo

Cowboy81 [sign in to see picture]

I know that as a guy I have orgasms that can be so intense that I have the same issue, and urinating also kind of burns.. well "almost" burns (if that makes sense) with the continual urge.

Anyways for us lads it is apparently a spasm and sensation that has to do with blood flow and is not a medical concern or health issue (according to GP).

Not exactly what you are asking but since both are talking about strong ejaculations of sorts I thought it might be worth mentioning.

Thanks Cowboy, since I've been doing it more, it doesn't happen for so long anymore, which is great.

Cowboy81 [sign in to see picture]

anytime ;)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.