• Positions to cum on stockings/shoes?

Freckles50 [sign in to see picture]

SO for the first time in my life I've encountered someone who'd quite like to cum on my stockings and shoes. More than fine with me! I'd be D, they'd have their hands tied.

The issue is, I've never done this particular thing before and I'm rather lost on the best way to actually go about it. I had thought having them on their knees and me sat in front so I can use my feet/shoes on them but I'm not sure how I could make sure anything got onto the stockings! No point promising they can cum on my stockings and then not actually let that happen.

If their hands weren't bound it wouldn't be an issue as they could 'aim' themselves, but as that's not possible I'd rather go in with a vauge idea of how best to 'position' everything so some tips would be appreciated!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Sorry if this sounds silly but could you not aim it for him?

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

A good one for stockings is to sit on a chair and have him stand beside you. He should be at roughly the right height (With some knee bending) to rub his penis back and forth over your legs/stockings where you sit.

For shoes have him kneel like you described, or have him lie down on his back and lie or sit next to him at a right angle (So you both form a T shape) place your feet on his belly. Run your feet up and down his chest, belly and penis while he plays. Another idea, he lays facing one way and you the other (Sit up against the headboard if you want to watch) then stretch your legs up to have your feet or heels gently massaging his penis/balls and sliding around the front so he can cum on them.

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Fluffbags wrote:

A good one for stockings is to sit on a chair and have him stand beside you. He should be at roughly the right height (With some knee bending) to rub his penis back and forth over your legs/stockings where you sit.

For shoes have him kneel like you described, or have him lie down on his back and lie or sit next to him at a right angle (So you both form a T shape) place your feet on his belly. Run your feet up and down his chest, belly and penis while he plays. Another idea, he lays facing one way and you the other (Sit up against the headboard if you want to watch) then stretch your legs up to have your feet or heels gently massaging his penis/balls and sliding around the front so he can cum on them.

I agree with Fluffy about the chair but how about tie his hands and then trap a tie in a shut door over his head and sit in front of him. Do what ever you wish to him then just enjoy aiming him at yourself.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.