• male chastity cage

toylover64 [sign in to see picture]

i have been thinking of how my penis would feel in a cage while my partner is teasing me would it hurt as ur penis is going hard inside the cage, have any of u fellow members any experience with this

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

I have experience of a cb6000.
    In my experience, it doesn't stop you getting hard and it doesn't hurt too much it is extremely uncomfortable and really frustrating that you can't actually touch it.
    The device makes your cock point at the floor, so although the muscles of the cock will pull it up slightly there's no getting away from the fact it's pointing at the floor.
    The cage also restricts how much the cock can swell by, for me it gave a really tight squeeze, but that will vary person to person.
    There is a certain amount of movement allows by the cage but not really enough to bring yourself off.

It really is great fun if you're that way inclined....

toylover64 [sign in to see picture]

are there different size ones for more or less restraint

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

I think the cb6000 come in 2 lengths but as far as I'm aware they're all the same girth. I'm afraid I only have the one so couldn't offer you a comparison.

Bug Dude [sign in to see picture]

I have something along these lines:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28547

It is a vey restrictive, frustrating feeling, and Mrs Bug Dude did enjoy teasing the poor little fella through the bars. I loved it.

I did find that my balls started to ache quite badly after a while, but I get that with cock rings as well.

I did try wearing it under clothes once, but lets just say, it's very, very difficult to disguise when you're wearing it.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.