• Anal play for a man...

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Will B sorry I cant quote post at the moment. For me your solution is actually quite simple. If your OH is a caring, maternal and giving woman then just ask her for it and explain you really want her to do this to you.
    Sorry this may sound easy and a little cock sure . It's because it took me years to work this out with my wife. She had many issues but on through upbringing was a dislike for her pussy. After years of trying g to go down on her. Being pushed away , we had it out. She asked me why I would want to do it , it's dirty and not nice . I answered with " I'm not doing it for you, im doing it for me because like it .
    This was a massive turning point in our lives together. She is such a giving person wanting to please everyone that I had to lock into that and give her what she wanted so as to get my pleasure. It changed her so much she started relax and ask for things for herself. Oral know is a far bigger part of our love making and she regularly ask me to make her orgasm that way.
    Great sex is all about great communication. Good luck.

Will B [sign in to see picture]

Hi Gentle giant

i also can't quote your post ????
    may thanks for you reply
    my OH will play with toys with me , it is just she still finds it a little gay
    not sure why , she is a caring and giving woman ,
    i find her very sexy , but she is not that good at talking about sex , she does not easly say what she like and her turn on , she will not wear anything sexy ,
    she does not find herself sexy ,is what she say's
    this is not easy for me as i find her very sexy and love it if she would talk dirty to me and tell me what she likes and get her hot ,
    sometimes i think she not into sex alot , not sure how to get over this
    i feel like it only comes from me and that i mest also start if i wish to have a fun night ,
    and if i try to talk about this then well she gets a little up set and when that is not what i wish

again many thanks Gentle giant

Will B , this sounds so so familiar. If you are very lucky you have the beginnings of something very special. I can get all philosophical and sloppy but for me it's true. I will find the thread that I started about this if possible.
    You have found the woman for you everything you want. But you are leagues ahead in your love life.
    Time, care and nurture you will get there and she will love for it. Be patient think hard a bout your next move , plan and try not to get frustrated. Tell her every day no matter what is going on in your lives together. That you love her and she is sexy. It's the little things the I love you on the inside of the coffee jar . The flowers for no reason. Some times just a big hug for no reason at all hold her tight don't let go until you are ready.
    I am afraid there is on big thing you need get going first. Communication. It is the key to relationships and love life's. Even if to start with it is one-sided and you are doing all the talking.
    My wife's issues stemmed from her upbringing, her mother had told her her pussy was dirty and she mustnt touch it. She must watch out for men because they only want on thing. I have spent our whole life's together undoing this.
    The feelings we know have for each other were unimaginable to me before we got together. We have been married for 25 years and we are still evolving sexually. Trust and time.
    Communication can be done in many ways I suspect if our OH's are simular then she will be sentimental. Take your time and over a few weeks write a good old fashioned love letter. The joy of a letter is you can take your time read it a few times change it and get it right . Only be positive , nothing negative. Then near the end put in how you are looking forward to your life together trying new things with her and devoting your life to her pleasure. For you to be happy you need to make her happy .

Hi Gentle giant

many thanks for you post
    i will try and it does sound like our OH are a like ,
    i am so glad i found this site
    i wish they had a site shop like this in holland

i am from the uk but moved over here 15 years ago
    people think that holland is open but i have not found a site like love honey any where

my i add you as a friend being new here i think it would help,

Bajer [sign in to see picture]

Hi
    I wonder if anybody of you come just from stimulating male g-spot is that possible?

Will B you ma y and I will except gladly. I lived in Mons Belgium for 2 years we often went into Holland so I understand. How long have you and your been together? If there is any thing I can help with advice i am more than happy too.

Bauer, don't know why but we can't quote post on this thread.
    Yes it is possible takes time and practice just like a woman's g spot.

Gently giant

justed add you
    we have been together for 14 years and married for 11 years

at first the fun was great so times 3 time a week but now it feels like i have to ask , which is not great , do not like that but if i do not start anything then i can go a few weeks with out any fun ,
    i feel like there is not alot more that i can do ,
    i sometimes have to work away only 1 or 2 days and it is not alot 4 or 5 times a year but if i have been away then i know about 90 % of the time that the day i get back we can have some fun .

Feel for you Matt but it will be so worth it. You have to raise the communication now but you must be sure to make her feel loved and secure as you do. The first thing you start with is you are her red blooded man and you have needs and you need her and want her to help you with them. This isn't necessarily part of your overall issue, I think this is just a miss matched sex drives issue and totally normal. So just a small step to try out the communication up lift.

If it helps in anyway two weeks ago I finally had to tell my wife that her issues were caused by her mum and she is repressed. She totally understood and actually agreed cried in my arms and asked me why I'd put up with her for all this time. Love was the the answer.

We all have our insecurity's but having someone we can share and trust with them is truly amazing

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/924751-the-psychology-of-sex/
    Hi Matt still can't quote post. Here's the thread was referring too. Have caravans see if it hits a chord for you.

GTID [sign in to see picture]

Never thought I would but I absoloutely love it when the OH plays with my bum. Her rimming me is just amazing and takes me soo close to climaxing, love returning the favour too.

We have recently been using the lovehoney slimline butt plug on us both and thats great!

The ultimate for me is a combination of tongue and vibrations on my bum and between cock and balls.

Haven't brought up the subject of pegging but would like to try.

GTID wrote:

Never thought I would but I absoloutely love it when the OH plays with my bum. Her rimming me is just amazing and takes me soo close to climaxing, love returning the favour too.

We have recently been using the lovehoney slimline butt plug on us both and thats great!

The ultimate for me is a combination of tongue and vibrations on my bum and between cock and balls.

Haven't brought up the subject of pegging but would like to try.

The reason you love the place between your balls and ass is that the other side of your penis base inside your body is where your prostate is located. The man's p spot. To have this stimulated is just exquisite ..

pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]

hmm so that was shocking.

had a convo last night with the oh.

he said he was watching road trip and said the bit where the bloke has his prostate milked made him wonder what it was like!

So I said its something to work towards, starting small if he wants.

soulqueen [sign in to see picture]

That's really good pink animal we've just started using toys after him only wanting to try fingers but he loves it so much we are now talking about a strap on 😊 fingers crossed for you x

pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]

soulqueen wrote:

That's really good pink animal we've just started using toys after him only wanting to try fingers but he loves it so much we are now talking about a strap on 😊 fingers crossed for you x

yeah i believe its the green light to start.

I get so much pleasure from it so I want him to get the same

soulqueen [sign in to see picture]

Yea there's nothing better then trying new things with your oh especially when you know much pleasure he will get from it part of the turn on isn't it

pinkanimal wrote:

soulqueen wrote:

yeah i believe its the green light to start.

I get so much pleasure from it so I want him to get the same

Hope you both enjoy.

rubjunkie [sign in to see picture]

just to echo green giant, being gay is about what you feel about the same sex, not if you're prostate is wired up properly.

A few years ago I found I could do handsfree and multiples. Revolutionalised my sex life. Kind of intermediate anal now ...

My faves are the aneros toys and titanmen curved master 1. The smaller aneros are good but for me the progasm is the best ... and they're still good when you're having regular sex or especially you are being given a BJ while having it tapped lightly by your OH.

Don't bother with the rude boy. Far too long to insert properly

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.