• Anal play for a man...

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/785999-how-to-bring-up-the-idea-of-anal-play-with/
    Hi Nsoulgirl. Have a look at this thread I think you may find it help full.

soulqueen [sign in to see picture]

Thanks gentle giant have had a read through that some helpful advice there 😊

stesilc [sign in to see picture]

my wife wanted to finger my bum i was game so long as she used lots of lube she 1st done it wile giving me a bj i loved it every time she give me a bj now she slip a finger in my bum . the other night she tied me up and blind folded me i felt the lube geting pourd om me the she put her vibo right up me wow what a feeling.

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

Vibrators are awesome in/on your bum. Do you return the favour?

only my finger she knows i want to go deep into her bum

She not up for it? Just takes time

no one day soon hopefully but she loves to play with my bum

rogerthechorister [sign in to see picture]

Thank you StHubbins - The LH Basicsslimline is an inch smaller in circumference (3 inches) than the multifunction (4 inches) that we have, but alas non-vibrating and we both think that vibrating is good.

Can anybody point us at smaller vibrating buttplugs? I think I've looked at all of the ones on LH.

B52 [sign in to see picture]

Hi Nsoulgirl. Another idea for you may be to consider giving your man more of your hand if he is asking for more than a few of your fingers and as you say, your hands are small so why not try wearing a lubed latex glove and giving him a good stretch with your hand right up his bum . The thing to remember is lots of lube and take it slow - this will likely blow his mind! Enjoy

B52 - funnily enough I bought some gloves today thinking it might be easier wearing them so I can get more in 😊

Anal kisser [sign in to see picture]

I'm male and 23! My Gf has just started to play with my bum but I love it I just need to get round to playing with her bum now ;). Also we haven't done strap on so that's something to look forward too and tell me more about RIMMING....

Well we've only just started too but loving very minute of it! He's always played with me but I get more enjoyment doing it to him...as for rimming my oh does it to me and it's nice..feels naughty and quite erotic, I haven't done it to him yet though working myself up towards that oh an strap on I can't wait to do that 😊 is your gf up for you playing with her bum?

jeffngloria [sign in to see picture]

Well I'm straight as an arrow, but anal play is great,whats not to love about p-spot orgasms. Cumming with a flaccid cock amazing

KarlsGirl78 [sign in to see picture]

My fella is totally fine with it....don't know how far he would be willing to go, but no doubt we were certainly cross that bridge when it comes to it. I find it a turn on personally pleasuring him in anyway I possibly can :)

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

I am as about as straight as they come. When we got into prostate stimulation I was totally staggered by how I thought I was a pretty sexually experienced person . yet their was this whole other form of male stimulation and way to come which feels just exquisite.
    I found that like a lot of the ladies I needed to do it myself a few times( like women finding how to squirt) to find the right spot. For us I am a big guy and my wife is petite so she could only just reach my prostate with her finger. So we invested in a prostate massager. My wife was apprehensive about pushing something in me. I told her she should feel like a teenager again , we can all remember those first teenage fumblings. Wanting to finger a girl but not sure how.
    Anyway I thought I should try it myself to help guide her. As a man it did feel very strange lubing my own bum and pushing the massager in. That soon pasted as with my first stroke over my prostate out came some precum not just a runny stream it was like the last squirt of an orgasm. I found the best way to be comfortable is to sit on check of a chair.like many good things it takes time and practice but when you have your first prostate orgasm with no penile stimulation it is just exquisite.
    Their are many amazing and wonderful was for an OH to make a man come but this is is just another level. The mind play of it being naughtier, dirtier and such a skill.
    Their is something in this for the OH who is giving too. My wife loves the feeling that it is something very powerful she is giving in pleasure. She understands that even if I don't have a P spot orgasm it is all foreplay to make my normal orgasm bigger and stronger. It's nearly double the time , volume and strength of a normal O.
    Whilst achieving a prostate "O" is awesome, what we have found is to be just held back from the point of "O" and made to give almost a continuous gentle flow of clear precum is what is just exquisite. This fore me is the point where my wife is dominant the ability to denigh me my orgasm but keep me on the pre orgasmic plateau. To give your self over to to some one you love and trust let them into your most intimate part of your body , get over the feelings of being dominated and in away emasculated to feel such exquisite pleasure is something very special indeed.

Anal kisser [sign in to see picture]

I think she is getting used to the idea more now as she pleasures me more and more. She says that she's not going to get much out of it as it only feels nice for a man to receive anal and not a women. But I'm sure her opinion will change once we get started. Also I've haven't rimmed her yet or the other way round, but it's just making sure everything is clean first! 😝

My man is really nervous about bums in general, he thinks if you put something in when you take it out more is going to come out...if you get what I mean. He loves me rimming him and using a vibrator on me. He has a really bad stomache though so I rarely get to practise fingering

country boy [sign in to see picture]

Hi he was probably more nervous that you so just tried chatting so there was no awkward silence, that's what I did anyway when I was the young guy with a older women, by about 14 year's difference as I found out later, it's not a easy time for everyone really but these things happen,

sexyboyjames [sign in to see picture]

I love anal play, my clients initially got me into it, but now i enjoy it and find it exciting - particularly with a good Butt Plug as you can get it in and do your thing without much attention on it and it gives you that amazing sensation!

Will B [sign in to see picture]

Young and fun95 wrote:

I feel like some men think anal is a gay mans thing, I definitely get that vibe off my man, I don't try too often because I don't want to pester him, it is a great sensation though insertion not so much but tickling he loves

I must say that my wife likes the idea but she finds it kinky but alittle gay

so it is not only the men that find it gay

i do not find it gay , i love lady and would never think about doing it with a guy ,

just giving the lady the control and trust to do this .

not sure how help get the wife over this .

she loves the idea of fucking me and gets hot and wild doing it dry ( with out toys )

but if she get a toy it turns into a little gay

i got her a strap on as a gift but she has not got it out the box .

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.