• Anal play for a man...

soulqueen [sign in to see picture]

Ah haha bet it's easy to forget to lock it though!

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

I love my nipples and boobs plYed with during sex the strange thing is, my OH loves them and plays with them all the time...until we have sex the they're just forgotten about! I think a door lock and maybe sound proofing will be necessary for me to have sex when I have kids :/ we've been talking a lot about having kids, obviously he's older and doesn't have any kids so we're looking at within a few years, I Finnish uni in two years so after that we're good to go! We really disagree on sex during pregnancy though, I really can't stand the idea but he's all for it, what's your experiences with that?

StHubbins [sign in to see picture]

Door lock went on two weeks ago. Never had them come in, but it's a worry especially as they seem to think our ensuite is their bathroom.

You can't say what will happen with sex and pregnancy. For my OH it was a hormonal rollercoaster and she'd go from horny all the time to not at all and then back again.

I'm same oh loves playing with them too love it when he bites my nipple when I'm about to come, haha soundproofing a good idea we just turn tv/music on louder lol, well my older 2 are with my ex but the youngest is ours, same for us he had no children was 40 when we met so he persuaded me lol he says it's best thing he ever did, as for see during pregnancy he thought we would be the same but the bigger I got the less we both wanted it for men ESP when it's there first it can be hard for them as they don't want to hurt you/baby we still had sex but it wasn't as much we made up for it free though 😊

pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]

sometimes I wanted it sometimes I didnt

We putting lock on soon aswell nothing worse then being in the middle of sex then jumping hen you think you hear your door go...agree it's different for everyone re sex/pregnancy

I think once it happens he'll not want it as much, tbh I'm the horny one, I think if I stopped asking he'd manage a few months before even thought about it lol

It's not for long though and it's worth it at the end

I can't wait. I'm so broody! But I've got to stick it out at uni

TonyStark [sign in to see picture]

There is nothing better than being rimmed by my wife, then taken from behind with a large strap on whilst she holds my throat with her hand. She's also wearing thigh boots and a latex catsuit at the same time MMMMMMMM

I did that with an ex but couldn't with my OH he is so nervous with bum play and I don't really like dominating him, I'm a serious sub

Ah yea Uni important, be better for you when your ready!...and that sounds hot tonystark

Red XIII [sign in to see picture]

My question would be...how do you communicate to your partner that you'd like to try some girl-on-guy anal play?

The other way she's a straight 'no way, not happening, maybe if you get me ridiculously drunk first!', which is perfectly fine but she's never asked in return if I'd fancy it.

The one time she did anything of the like was when we first started sleeping together - she just rammed a finger up there without warning so of course I wasn't keen!

While she's giving you a blowjob you could ask her to tickle your bum, in the heat of passion she'd probably just go for it, then she knows you're up for it, it's hard for women to ask men for it because of how you react if you don't want it

Just like you would trying to get a man to let you do it to him, you have to go slow getting a woman to do it to you

Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

All these men refusing anal play yet their women are more than willing!

Nothing I like more yet it is very much a special occasion thing with my gf and I

rogerthechorister [sign in to see picture]

The OH and I are starting to explore this path. My previous GF was very keen on fingers up her arse (Exact quote "I'm so glad you're not squeamish about sticking your fingers up my arse") but current OH was nearly an anal virgin. I'm in the same boat. I have managed with patience and a lot of lube and oral sex at the same time to get a small vibrating butt blug into her (first couple of tries were a fail due to it being painful) and that did then work for her. She had managed to get her little finger into my arse at my request - well, once at my request and the other time when the dice had deemed her to be in charge. But it was not comfortable and her long and pointed fingernails (own fingernails, decorated in nailbar) were an additional discomfort. I've tried to get that little vibrating butt plug in twice - once at her hand, and once on my own, and so far it's a no go.

I think we both definitely want a vibrating butt plug. The one we've got is the standard nice purple silicon L/H one which is stated to be small (I'll go and find a link in a bit) but we really want smaller.

I also think the standard anal lube is a bit thin - I was thinking about maybe the "Yes" silicon based.

So, once I find the exact linky for the butt plug we have, over to you for suggestions.

rogerthechorister [sign in to see picture]
    LilMissFrustrated [sign in to see picture]

Hi Roger whichever plug you go for read carefully about the lube that will go with the toy. Not all toys are suitable for oil based lubes and could deteriorate. Unfortunately im on my phone otherwise I could give you some links re small toys but there is a guide on lovehoney about getting started. Also compare the size of the toy you have to others and buy smaller. I've never used my fingers for fear of the fingernail problem. Another tip no matter how much lube you use, use more !

StHubbins [sign in to see picture]

Try the Lovehoney Basics Slimline. It's quite a bit narrower and is a great first plug.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.