• Spartacus beaded clit clamp .

BDSM-curious [sign in to see picture]

Still, I still read it as that, I can't stop.

kitty x

Finger lickin fun [sign in to see picture]

Yes much more confident thanks : ) tho I did get told off for posting 'that' photo lol

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Finger lickin fun wrote:

Yes much more confident thanks : ) tho I did get told off for posting 'that' ph oto lol

Oh no did you post it naked and I missed it . I did say keep your bikini bottoms on it will been fine so long as you have some pants on. Ian sorry I missed it. So where there some bigger than you on the site? When you say anal is that for you? And would it be your first?

johnandkatie [sign in to see picture]

you will defo not b dissapointed if u buy them

It was tasteful a side on view but anyway . There were a few slightly bigger on that site but mine is up there with the largest . Having seen the others tho I don't feel too bad tho . Yes anal is for me . OH loves my ass and puts his finger In there when we are having sex . He loves that it's so tight . I love it but attempts to insert anything larger have failed . So I'm going to practice with butt plugs and be ready when he comes home again . We're both excited about popping my anal cherry ! Lol . Btw GG he's away with a supply of used panties and thongs . Some I came in and soaked thoroughly others I wore all day . Great idea of yours thanks ! I will be sending more out : )

Oh dear I am sorry for you getting in trouble. It does need to be clothed so you can do it but put a pair of pants on. Take a look at some of the male avatar pics they are clearly semi aroused but have pants on you will be fine. I cannot believe people couldn't make out your avatar.

That's fantastic you and your OH's can share your pants great for him to have your sent with him whilst he's away.

Anal virginity can be even bigger than vaginal. My wife gave me hers and we will remember it always very very special. I have described it several times here and many think it is a good way to do it first time. See if this could help.

Plan your evening relaxation is key . eat lightly for the day. A nice bath and massage will help. For you to have an orgasm first will help relax you. Then get your OH to lube you and him self taking care to get some inside you. Also trying to keep the lube local to your anus not all over your butt. Now he will find this tough but a huge turn on. You must tell him to stand absolutely still . Tell him he will have you but he must not thrust. In the doggy position you kneel on the bed him stood behind you. All he can do is line his penis up to you, it will help if you are both at the same height. Now because you havnt touched any lube and your butt cheeks are dry and lube free you can reach back spread them try and take time to enjoy this and know you are driving him wild with the view and prospect of what you are doing for him. You can know safe in the knowledge of knowing he is going to stay still , back on to him controlling the deep and speed. Take your time ,go on and off a few times to ease your anus open. Two things here one push out as you think he is about to go in and the opening is the tightest bit once his penis head is past it, it should kind of pop in and it will feel easier don't be surprised by this. Now once he is in he must stay still and you move. Decide before hand where he is going to come , you don't want him suddenly pulling out. I came the moment I popped in . Which really surprised my wife. Also be prepared for the emotions you will both feel after its wonderful. Hope this helps.

If you look at my profile the lube and desensiting gel I have used I would recommend.

Do u remember me john x

Finger licking fun that was for x

Sorry John remind me ?

A bearded clit clamp might be interesting too Kitty ! Tickle your fancy so to speak : )

ment about my commet on on the clit clamps do u think u will be gettin them

Yes I ordered more things today . Can't wait : )

Finger lickin fun wrote:

Yes I ordered more things today . Can't wait : )

Hi FLF, has your spreader arrived yet? Did you read my last post on anal? Did you get the clit clamp if so how are you getting on with it?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.