• Prolapse...

PrincessPain [sign in to see picture]

Had to go to the continence nurse, as aince my spinal surgery I've had issues. Turns out my issues can be fixed via physio, and surgery. BUT...I have a double prolapse she could see through my vagina, which is what I've been complaining about for 3 YEARS! I've said, since I had my twins that I could feel a lump, and somehing wasn't right, but no, my GP didn't even check. I've prolapsed front and back.

GRRRRR!!!!!

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Oh gosh, sorry to hear this. I do hope you get it resolved soon. I too have recently had spinal surgery and get occasional problems, usually if I don't keep on top of my physio.

Good luck

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

No wonder you're angry! Any decent doctor should have checked you over given your symptoms and the fact that you've had babies. Unfortunate it seems some docs don't take female issues seriously.
    Hope it's going to be sorted out for you now:)

naughty mum [sign in to see picture]

Don't take no for an answer.. I was diagnosed with one of each!! And suffered for a full 13 yrs! I had an op last year to sort them all out, as they said no Amount t of exercises would solve it. Ended up with a hyst.. And posterior repair. Not planning for any more kids @43 so not an issue.
    All the Pain...heaviness... Keeping g close to loos .. Watching out for accidents etc... All have gone after surgery.
    1 yr on... I am back to feeling g like a horny teenager, and I am now hiking my socks off to get back to a trimmer me...
    J would not have been able to do it without the op at all. You realise afterward that you really should have sorted it out yrs ago....
    Yes there is a long recovery... But worth it
    Go😘

PrincessPain [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for all your replies :)

@naughtymum is nice to hear from someone that totally gets it, but sorry at the same time. Also, Awesome that you got it sorted. \i shall definatly keep everything you said in mind for when I get my referral, and chat and nag ASAP.

xoxo

pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]

Oh bless you!
    I have a retroverted uterus (tilted backwards) which means my cervix is only a cm or two inside my vaginal canal.
    Not pleasant ATM I'm waiting to see my consultant who operated on it 5 years ago. Lower back pain and lower cramps like period pains I get, pretty much all the time :(

soulqueen [sign in to see picture]

Doctors never seen to take women serious regarding issues with down below I find...but we know our own body's so know when something's not right! hope you feel better soon 😊

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.