• Total disaster :(

pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]

I'm really glad I have here to come to talk about this. I daren't put it on my FB and I can't talk to my mum. So all I have Is you lot here.
    Daughters fine lol, you know kids one second they're ill the next fine. But school rules state 48 hours so she's off today and tomorrow.
    We went loom band shopping :)

Haras75 [sign in to see picture]

We have so many loom bands in our house it's ridiculous ! Glad your daughter's fine and hope you are soon too x

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Hi PA. Just want to add my sympathy. I know it seems so bad know but just hang in there. Shame the surgery has been put back. From what I have read of your post,s you have a good relationship normally. Please forgive him I am sure he's struggling too.

glassjoy [sign in to see picture]

Oh no, hope things are better for you really soon xx

yes gg I am sure he is. I dont think he knows how to handle it to be honest.

MrPink [sign in to see picture]

Hi, Pinka, sorry to hear of your troubles. I can relate a bit to both sides of that as I've had (and still sometimes have) bouts of ED and it's really frustrating for mrs P when I can't give her a good rodding. Most times we can get round it with cuddles and masturbation (mutual or solo), but the other night she really needed cock and I lost it at the last moment! Conversely, wehen I can actually get it up, the mrs isn't always receptive, so I do have to wank sometimes. I'm not laying blame; it's just how it works out.

As the others have said, you need to get yourself sorted medically and if you get any sex in the meantime, that's a bonus, really. That said, if you start or get half-way through and it goes wrong, you might be better just letting your OH finish himself off (as long as he shouldn't be calling for an ambulance, of course!) before you move on. And always providing you're not actually a tearful heap on the floor.

Over the years I've had medical problems I have often brought mrs P to a climax somehow or other, with fingers, tongue or vibrator, then quietly finishd myself off later. I know it's nice to have sex and both come, but as you get older or have medical conditions, you do really need to find other ways of getting off. Plus you both need to be aware of how the copndition(s) are progressing so he doesn't try stupid stuff when you're not able to do it and you don't lead him to try. Mrs P does sometimes forget my situation and jumpt inbto bed expecting teenage athletics - it ain't gonna happen!

All in all, a long way of saying you have to be flexible and take your fun however you can get it. If you are totally unable to do anything with your partner for some time, don't think the worse of him because he jacks off; just train him to make sure you're not in pain or needing attention when he does!

Hope you get sorted soon and you both work out how to cope with it in the meantime.

some great advice there Mr P.
    Thanks.
    I have decided that maybe we can turn this into a good thing, foreplay kinda went on the backburner and maybe we can concentrate more on this and massages etc rather than full on sex.

MrPink [sign in to see picture]

Yeah, speaking as a man (sort of, anyway) we need practice on the old foreplay. After all, we're programmed to believe you're all just waiting for us to er, get stuck in ...

I've got quite adept at groping Mrs. P at odd times of the day; brushing past her bum or copping a quick snog and then a feel of some delightfully squidgy part of her. It's rather good, because we know we can't just have a fuck then and there so there's no real pressure, just the enjoyment of mutual contact. After a while we men can begin to see (or feel) the feminine viewpoint.

lol mr p thats what my hubby does!

PA, MrP has some great advice. I feel because its intercourse that you can't achieve at the moment it's your total focus. Try to take your focus of it, enjoy every think else you can both do sexually other than intercourse. Turn it into a positive and be adventurous , bring out your kinky side to find everything else you can enjoy together. Shift your focus. Are you able to orgasm through clitoral stimulation.
    I have to say we have no limits to our lovemaking yet intercourse is probably only 20% of or sessions. I hope this helps.

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

Oh no! I have no advice on this at all, but sending you a massive cuddle & hope you both are on the mend soon x

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

Big hugs for you!!!!!!

Thanks for hugs guys.
    Yes gg what's weird is we don't really do foreplay much it's usually just sex.
    So yes I am planning on exploring our horizons and heck I'll be dominant over him if I need to x

You go for it PA. You deserve it you've had to go through a lot . Hope it works out for.

Thanks gg.
    Have actually managed sex twice so far since I posted this. It's a little uncomfortable and deep positions are a no go. But yeah.
    We also played with the new wand last night and a nice massage but my turn got caught short coz he'd had enough and took me from behind! Lol!

That sounds great well done you.

Miss Stripes [sign in to see picture]

Don't make many posts on the forum but am sorry to hear all of this!
    Doctors can be so frustrating at how slow they are to sort problems.

Definitely worth as others have mentioned maybe looking to expand on foreplay antics. A lot of fun could be had seeing other ways you can make each other orgasm.

Wish you luck on your medical appointment!

Azz666 [sign in to see picture]

Sending hugs x

Twilightgirl123 [sign in to see picture]

I'm sorry to hear about everything *hugs* Hope everything gets better for you soon xx

Thank you x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.