• OH has a new woman...

runnyhunny [sign in to see picture]

ME! Or so he told me last night. We have been together a long time (16 years) and, as some of you know already, i have had a new lease of life, sexually. I am now into toys, anal, dressing up etc.

After breaking with a very well established routine of 'no sex, please, I am menstruating' last night, hubby informed me that he felt like he had a new wife in the bedroom the said actually, no. It is like having an affair with a wild young thing but then I get to fall asleep and wake up with my wife.... :)

I *think* it was meant as a compliment!...

scorebitch [sign in to see picture]

I think I'd put him on the couch for that comment myself :p but breaking routine and it paying off is always great!

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

runnyhunny wrote:

ME! Or so he told me last night. We have been together a long time (16 years) and, as some of you know already, i have had a new lease of life, sexually. I am now into toys, anal, dressing up etc.

After breaking with a very well established routine of 'no sex, please, I am menstruating' last night, hubby informed me that he felt like he had a new wife in the bedroom the said actually, no. It is like having an affair with a wild young thing but then I get to fall asleep and wake up with my wife.... :)

I *think* it was meant as a compliment!...

It is a compliment , well done you relax go with the flow and enjoy yourself.

pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]

I think my feels the same. Or when I'm physically fit he does lol x

Dota [sign in to see picture]

It is a huuuuge compliment! You go girl. I know how it feels. :) I have a new exciting sex life too. :)

Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

Sounds like everyone's a winner here! well done - great to read that.

My gf and I have been together 4 years, so hope when we reach 16 years (or more) we can be writing posts like yours!

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

Oh I am glad I worried for a minute when I saw your header, hugs.

Mary3 [sign in to see picture]

I'd certainly take it as a compliment too.... Chuffed to bits that you've reached such a milestone, 16 yrs is great :-) here's to the next 16 being full of fun too xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.