• Men shaving their pubes

paulsballs [sign in to see picture]

Naughty Lassie wrote:

My OH likes to have shaven balls and quite often I will shave him - mainly because I do a better job!

P.s. Paulsballs - glad you took up Terri JJ's challenge - loving the new pic!

Well Thankyou kind sexy lady.

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Naughty Lassie wrote:

My OH likes to have shaven balls and quite often I will shave him - mainly because I do a better job!

I'll set another challenge soon ! ;)

My oh shaves every single hair from every single inch of his body - and I love him silky smooth down there ;)

paulsballs [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

Naughty Lassie wrote:

My oh shaves every single hair from every single inch of his body - and I love him silky smooth down there ;)

And what might that be???

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

paulsballs wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Naughty Lassie wrote:

I'll have to think carefully but be afraid !!!!!! ;)

Naughty Lassie [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

paulsballs wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Naughty Lassie wrote:

I'll have to think carefully but be afraid !!!!!! ;)

Yes, I was going to say be careful what you ask for. I shall be watching with interest...!

NijiTXX [sign in to see picture]

Careful you might end being Paul's smooth balls if this topic inspires Terri. Although I am and always Will be in the smooth balls camp so I'd be backing the recommendation.

KarlsGirl78 [sign in to see picture]

I like very trimmed or completely silky smooth, there is nothing more off putting than a huge mound of hair, it's gross....get handy with the clippers and get shaving..

Mrs Babelicious menace [sign in to see picture]

i like my oh to be completly trimmed

johnandkatie [sign in to see picture]

yes much better

MissDP [sign in to see picture]

I like my oh to be neatly trimmed and tidy, not completely smooth. Just enough so it makes giving him head a bit more enjoyable for me.

21, almost always naked [sign in to see picture]

I shave everyday and love to be completely smooth. As long as you stick to it everyday and keep on top of it it really isn't a hassle.

I feel much cleaner, particularly in impromptu sex sessions away from home or a shower!

TheDoctor [sign in to see picture]

Closely trimmed, a treasure trail down to my orbs and sceptre or bald altogether.Any of the aforementioned for me.

Don't want the other half flossing whilst giving oral pleasures. I'd like my wife to go bald for once just to see what it's like. One day I'll persuade her!!!

Craig77 [sign in to see picture]

👍👌

Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]

Trying to persuade my OH to manscape his bits...no such luck 😕

macspants [sign in to see picture]

Luv bunny wrote:

I bought one of those dedicated manscape razors. The instructions say not suitable for genital areas but its fine. Blokes like gadgets, buy one for Christmas and he might be encouraged to use it.

[suspended user]

suspended user

I'm nicely close trimmed, lasered the rest. So neat and presentable and not much there..I like that.

I like a man manscaped, too much undergrowth could be trouble! If you were to run and had too much there, well you could set off a bush fire! You really don't want that now do you?

Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]

Ozz wrote:

I'm nicely close trimmed, lasered the rest. So neat and presentable and not much there..I like that.

I like a man manscaped, too much undergrowth could be trouble! If you were to run and had too much there, well you could set off a bush fire! You really don't want that now do you?

macspants wrote:

Luv bunny wrote:

I bought one of those dedicated manscape razors. The instructions say not suitable for genital areas but its fine. Blokes like gadgets, buy one for Christmas and he might be encouraged to use it.

Thanks Macspants. He already has a wilkinson sword razor with a trimmer at the end. He grows a beard now so I've ended up using his razor and trimmer lol! He is a stubborn so and so, so I'm not gonna bother pushing it. I might refuse to give him head as a protest though!

gadgets are a waste of money...bought him a helicopter and it just sits there unused...

Ozz, gives new meaning to the word 'bushfires' lol! 😂

pegguin [sign in to see picture]

Luv bunny wrote:

Ozz wrote:

macspants wrote:

Luv bunny wrote:

Thanks Macspants. He already has a wilkinson sword razor with a trimmer at the end. He grows a beard now so I've ended up using his razor and trimmer lol! He is a stubborn so and so, so I'm not gonna bother pushing it. I might refuse to give him head as a protest though!

gadgets are a waste of money...bought him a helicopter and it just sits there unused...

If its anything like my razor you dont want that thing going near your balls. Its fine on smooth skin like the face/pubic bone but around something more movable/sensitive like your penis or balls its just grabby and really not pleasant!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Luv bunny wrote:

Ozz wrote:

macspants wrote:

Luv bunny wrote:

Well a helicoptor isn't going to make him all smooth and silky down there is it ??? haha xx

Rimmer57 [sign in to see picture]

Sack n' Crack have been smooth for years, the O/H and myself keep it smooth downstairs with a wet shave a few times a week, usually doing each others parts, which is a lovely turn on, which usually progesses on to more intense play, Happy Days.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.