• Men shaving their pubes

Marriedscot [sign in to see picture]

I shave mine off cos it's easier to clean my cum up after I wank.

william1987 [sign in to see picture]

I keep myself well trimmed down there and shave my balls and base of my dick

Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]

I've tried suggesting to my hubby that it might be fun to try a bit of 'manscaping' on his nether regions, but he doesn't want to as he thinks it will make him look 'like a 12-year old'...

I'm not demanding that he waxes or even shaves it all off, just simply a trim to tidy it up. Is he being unreasonable to say no, when I take the effort to trim myself? Apart from the hygiene reasons I am trying to persuade him that it will make things feel nicer when we are intimate, and will make it look good too.

He is quite often stubborn to my suggestions, and I just want to improve our love life for both of us!

sorry for the rant

Pauline f [sign in to see picture]

My hubby tweezes. perfectly smooth

Jrok [sign in to see picture]

Shave everything on a regular basis. I have for a while. It started with shaving my chest and privates but it looks weird when you don't have hair "down there" and you have hairy thighs so ended up shaving legs as well.

MissM22 [sign in to see picture]

Best thing in the world is hair removal cream. Get the sensitive kind if you've never used it before. No pain from waxing and no danger of cuts from shaving. After a few uses the hair doesn't grow back as thick.

I use it on myself and I stay perfectly smooth for at least a week.

Jonjo [sign in to see picture]

I've been shaving for years as smooth is so much nicer. Greater sensitivity as well. I love a woman to be totally shaved and why shouldn't she expect the same from me. I used a cream once and christ it stung so use the razor instead. Never any cuts with modern razors.

m4nn13 [sign in to see picture]

I use babyliss clippers and get it down to 0.5mm which is fine, or if i have the time i'll then run over it with a normal razor go go completely smooth. I too am a little hairy and it does look wierd but use the clipper to blend it in to the surrounding areas and you look fine! Also, veet for men works a treat for weeks even months on your bodyhair but do not use it on your gentleman sausage, according to reviews on amazon, ooooouch!

Corset_is [sign in to see picture]

My OH shaves down there completely and I love it. Being a big fan of giving head I prefer not getting his pubes in my teeth or tickling my nose! It also makes his manhood look bigger...he's already generously proportioned down there so I was slightly scared when I first saw it!! Lol!!

J&E [sign in to see picture]

Im completely hair free, been shaved for years and my wife loves it, she cant stand hair down there.

mrskandmrt [sign in to see picture]

I'm a very hairy guy so i tend to trim the pubes fairly short and shave the base of my penis and my balls, anything else just looks silly as i'm a human rug. Good news is my wife love my hairy body to keep her warm in bed.

kinkyman [sign in to see picture]

hi ,i've shaved my pubes for years ( well over 15 years ) go the whole hog , round my arse hole too , love the feeling when getting head and a good rimming ! it's a personnal preference but i love it that way and also my partner has to bald down there too !

twincats [sign in to see picture]

This is something I have thought about, only trim at moment. Scared of it all itching, can anybody tell me will that feeling go or do you scratch all the time. Woman do feel and look sexy with shaved area.

kinkyman [sign in to see picture]

MissM22 wrote:

Best thing in the world is hair removal cream. Get the sensitive kind if you've never used it before. No pain from waxing and no danger of cuts from shaving. After a few uses the hair doesn't grow back as thick.

Great advice MissM 22 , will have to try it cos I've always shaved mine ....could never go hairy again ...ever !!
    dirty_boy [sign in to see picture]

Trim to 0.7mm. I completely shaved once and the OH didn't like it.

CuriousCouple_AT [sign in to see picture]

Triimmed at 0.5mm, shaped, completely shaved.

Main point, don't just have it bushing boys!

Thankfully hubby likes to change things up but i really just prefer a straight shave down there if i am honest.

Lanza. [sign in to see picture]

Yep, completely shaved is the way forward, feels fantastic!!!

Graham76 [sign in to see picture]

I alternate between very trimmed and smooth. Always shave my balls, though. Nothing worse than saggy, straggly nuts! lol

Pierced Heaven [sign in to see picture]

Shaven, definitely. Both OH and myself.

Pierced Heaven [sign in to see picture]

MissM22 wrote:

Can you recommend a brand or make for me please, sounds good.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.