• Men shaving their pubes

LovemyassfistedSW72 [sign in to see picture]

Prickly subject 😦

Rimmer57 [sign in to see picture]

Gets a bit itchy sometimes, but a bit of aftershave lotion sorts it out, (cream type)

[suspended user]

suspended user

Def manscaped for me please! Not too keen on all off but hate a huge unkept bush, yuck!

WillC [sign in to see picture]

Usually shave cock and balls easily by lying in bath and using palm of hand to gently stretch sac taught to get a good smooth shave,recently tried pubic area beneath waistline,and got rather bad ingrowing hairs,despite using sensitive gel and a decent,sharp razor! Any tips for preventing this? Or is it just cos it was first time that area has ever been shaved?

Usually shave cock and balls easily by lying in bath and using palm of hand to gently stretch sac taught to get a good smooth shave,recently tried pubic area beneath waistline,and got rather bad ingrowing hairs,despite using sensitive gel and a decent,sharp razor! Any tips for preventing this? Or is it just cos it was first time that area has ever been shaved?

[suspended user]

suspended user

WillC wrote:

Never Shaved my balls but exfoliating is very good at stopping ingrown hairs and moisturise down there after shaving, aloes really good.
    pegguin [sign in to see picture]

Usedworkshoes wrote:

WillC wrote:

Never Shaved my balls but exfoliating is very good at stopping ingrown hairs and moisturise down there after shaving, aloes really good.

Exfoliating is that weird thing that looks like a cross between a flannel, lace and a cabbage right?

[suspended user]

suspended user

pegguin wrote:

Usedworkshoes wrote:

WillC wrote:

Exfoliating is that weird thing that looks like a cross between a flannel, lace and a cabbage right?

Haha no Penguin! Little grains in a scrub/wash that remove dead skin. The face ones are quite delicate if you're using them downstairs. Recommended by my waxer and I'll never go back, it's fab honestly

Usedworkshoes wrote:

pegguin wrote:

Usedworkshoes wrote:

WillC wrote:

Haha no Penguin! Little grains in a scrub/wash that remove dead skin. The face ones are quite delicate if you're using them downstairs. Recommended by my waxer and I'll never go back, it's fab honestly

Oh, according to my knowledge using this; https://www.ecotools.com/images/stories/virtuemart/product/7424-exfoliating-sponge-aqua1.png was exfoliating. The more you knoooow.

[suspended user]

suspended user

pegguin wrote:

Usedworkshoes wrote:

pegguin wrote:

Usedworkshoes wrote:

WillC wrote:

Oh, according to my knowledge using this; https://www.ecotools.com/images/stories/virtuemart/product/7424-exfoliating-sponge-aqua1.png was exfoliating. The more you knoooow.

More like this https://m.boots.com/h5/cat_hub?unCountry=uk&path=/en/St-Ives-Invigorating-Apricot-Facial-Scrub-150ml_1110525/

Usedworkshoes wrote:

pegguin wrote:

Usedworkshoes wrote:

pegguin wrote:

Usedworkshoes wrote:

WillC wrote:

More like this https://m.boots.com/h5/cat_hub?unCountry=uk&path=/en/St-Ives-Invigorating-Apricot-Facial-Scrub-150ml_1110525/

Even when I'm trimmed short that stuff looks like it'd g et more caught up in what hairs left rather than get in and get the ingrown hairs/blackheads out?

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

I don't like shaved. I always get SUPER irritated and dire if we have sex and it's just starting to come through. Honestly, I hate it. It's horrible and painful as hell for me. I prefer trimmed, or all waxed off smooth.

[suspended user]

suspended user

pegguin wrote:

Usedworkshoes wrote:

pegguin wrote:

Usedworkshoes wrote:

pegguin wrote:

Usedworkshoes wrote:

WillC wrote:

Even when I'm trimmed short that stuff looks like it'd g et more caught up in what hairs left rather than get in and get the ingrown hairs/blackheads out?

Just rinse really well afterwards Penguin, I promise it works, I have really sensitive skin and used to get ingrowing hairs quite a bit, now I'm as smooth as anything! You can get exfoliating mitts/gloves so there'd be no bits but I find them a bit too harsh

Usedworkshoes wrote:

pegguin wrote:

Usedworkshoes wrote:

pegguin wrote:

Usedworkshoes wrote:

pegguin wrote:

Usedworkshoes wrote:

WillC wrote:

Just rinse really well afterwards Penguin, I promise it works, I have really sensitive skin and used to get ingrowing hairs quite a bit, now I'm as smooth as anything! You can get exfoliating mitts/gloves so there'd be no bits but I find them a bit too harsh

Yea, my skin is pretty sensitive. Even most moisturiser burns a little and I have to be careful with my lubes. Are there any specific gentle brands you'd recomend?

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

Try a wax pegguin. It will help ease the prickliness coming through and it can help slow growth down. I know this because this is what I do for a job LOL

I'm not a fan of the hairless look, I just generally get a load of blackheads and ingrown hairs down there!

[suspended user]

suspended user

pegguin wrote:

Usedworkshoes wrote:

pegguin wrote:

Usedworkshoes wrote:

pegguin wrote:

Usedworkshoes wrote:

pegguin wrote:

Usedworkshoes wrote:

WillC wrote:

Yea, my skin is pretty sensitive. Even most moisturiser burns a little and I have to be careful with my lubes. Are there any specific gentle brands you'd recomend?

I just use whatever I'm using on my face tbh, avoid body ones as they're much harsher https://m.boots.com/h5/cat_hub?path=%2Fen%2FNeutrogena-Visibly-Clear-Gentle-Exfoliating-Wash-150ml_11642%2F&unCountry=uk is good or https://m.boots.com/h5/cat_hub?path=%2Fen%2FSimple-Clear-Skin-Oil-Balancing-Exfoliation-Wash-150ml_6332%2F&unCountry=uk I've just started using an aloe and oat moisturiser recommended by my waxer and it's really soothing, no irritation.
    Lord love length [sign in to see picture]

My cock shaft and balls all shaved nice .... my triangle is two small tufts .... I like but it is each to there own ....xxxx

Onlyones [sign in to see picture]

WillC wrote:

You could try a gel called The Cool Fix made by Shaveworks it is supposed to be really good for ingrown hairs but does sting a little at first but soon wears off.

Thank`s!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.