• bionic bullet

horny wee man [sign in to see picture]

I have bought a medium bionic bullet to try for the first time and have tried using this but it doesn't do anything for me so far, is there any tip from anyone that may help, i was expecting something better with all it's reviews

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

Do you mean the medium vibrating butt plug?

horny wee man [sign in to see picture]

Sorry, yes it is

BDSM-curious [sign in to see picture]

Hi,

I bought that the other day. I like the size of it but the vibrations I find really weak and disappointing. I struggle to know if I've accidental turned it on when it's not even inserted :(

kitty x

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

Ohhh okay!

The thing you need to remember is everyone is different, what works for one person won't work for someone else, and even if it works for a huge bunch of people there's still a few people it won't work for.

As a lot of the reviews are from women I thought I would explain that side. With vibrating plugs, I find that as a woman they're great for us to wear during sex. It makes my canal thinner and makes everything a bit tighter down there when something's up my bottom. If it vibrates, even better!

However, for men it's a bit different. My husband has used a vibrating plug during sex, and he did say it made his orgasam a bit stronger but didn't make that much of a difference.

The thing is, everyone likes different types of stimulation. A more powerful orgasam from the vibrating plug might just be what some people are looking for, but for others, it just lacks that little bit of oomph.

I think that maybe you're looking for p-spot stimulation. This butt plug is sort of an introduction to p-spot stimulation. There's a section here on prostate massagers and I think it might be what you're looking for - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/prostate-massagers/

Some of them come in vibrators or butt plugs and it's just about learning what works best for you. I can't recommend something specific as we haven't tried it yet, but it's something I'm interested in trying out with my husband.

I'm sure someone will come along who can recommend something really good. But in the meantime you can have a look through and read some of the reviews and see what you think.

Good luck :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.