• ladies....

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

Hi I was wondering if any ladies have experienced vaginal tearing after sex with a gifted bloke or a big toy?or perhaps getting carried away with rough sex?

I no its very common but What did u do to treat it ect ?

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

If it's not to bad time and abstaining. I tore a girlfriend she was on top squatting and really going for it. It went somewhere it shouldn't of. I wanted to take her to hospital but she didn't want to go. Two weeks and she was fine but she did bleed quite a bit. I would recommend a trip to your gp not worth the risk.

Thanks for the replys, it was the first time its happened so I guess that would teach us for gettimg to carried away ..

No bleeding after it soon stopped and its healing i searched it online as you all know its near on impossible to get a appointment with my gp, im fine thou, online they all say the same keep clean(do anyway) and allow 2 heal so I think ill do just that as its not bothing me or bleeding it was a very small tear, there was a quite at bit of blood at first but smallest cuts always do.

Was just a bit worrying tbh I just wanted to see if anyone else on here had the same, glad youve replied :)

Poppicat [sign in to see picture]

I tare a lot. the 1st time happened last Feb with a partner who was on the big side. I ended up with 2 stitches. My last 2 partners have been average size and I have torn even though I use plenty of lube and make sure I am very turned on. I can bleed a lot after sex too. I only saw my ex's once a week or so and I was able to heal inbetween.

My skin down there is very delicate thanks to operations on my backend and being a petitie lady everything is pretty close.

If I feel the smallest bit of discomfort I stop and change position making sure there is not too much pressure on my perineum.

Having salt bath after you tear helps it heal and when you go to the loo wipe yourself with wet loo roll to make sure its clean.

I tare a lot. the 1st time happened last Feb with a partner who was on the big side. I ended up with 2 stitches. My last 2 partners have been average size and I have torn even though I use plenty of lube and make sure I am very turned on. I can bleed a lot after sex too. I only saw my ex's once a week or so and I was able to heal inbetween.

My skin down there is very delicate thanks to operations on my backend and being a petitie lady everything is pretty close.

If I feel the smallest bit of discomfort I stop and change position making sure there is not too much pressure on my perineum.

Having salt bath after you tear helps it heal and when you go to the loo wipe yourself with wet loo roll to make sure its clean.

Thanks for your reply poppicat, ive not had sex since wanted to make sure its healed first...x

Its not sore or anything, just hope it doesnt become a regular thing x

Plain Jane [sign in to see picture]

Not sure about recommending a brand name product but I'm sure LH won't mind

my skin has always been fragile but I started using Diprobase cream. If you rub it in every couple of days it is surprising the difference it makes to both the elasticity and texture of the skin

Im sure they wont mind ;) where can u get it? thank u for the recomendation x

crazy horse [sign in to see picture]

You can get diprobase in the chemist. It doesn't smell the nicest though. And I'm not sure I'd want to use it down there......

Put me off already crazy horse ;) cant stand things that smell funny! Ill stick with aloevera natural soothing/healing products x

@ crazy horse. The smell isn't that bad and obviously you use it when you are on your own and a very small drawback to something that actually works

[suspended user]

suspended user

Have you lady's tried a perineal massage with perineal oil?

I was going to do it when I was pregnant because it really helps with tarring. But sadly I miscarried.

Plain Jane wrote:

Not sure about recommending a brand name product but I'm sure LH won't mind

my skin has always been fragile but I started using Diprobase cream. If you rub it in every couple of days it is surprising the difference it makes to both the elasticity and texture of the skin

My doctor has actually prescribed Diprobase for that exact reason to help the scar tissue heal. If you feel it works maybe see if your doctor can prescribe it for you. I get a huge big tub of it. It also helps my eczema too!

I agree with you Poppicat. I used it on the scars from my hip being rebuilt and my new knee

the skin has healed beautifully. ( that's why I haven't been about for awhile )

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.