• threesomes

angel m [sign in to see picture]

Any experience's of a couple having a threesome
    And then after having problems with their relationship which they didn't have before there threesome?? Interested in others comments advice

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Hi. I don't have any specific help for you, but there's a few links here to similar questions that might be of use for you...
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/322-having-a-threesome/page-29/
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/473216-threesomes/page-6/

angel m [sign in to see picture]

Ok thanks

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

This is just what has stopped me wanting to my marriage means far more to me than even wanting to try it out. If you are young free and single I don't see the harm.

Taylor77 [sign in to see picture]

Gentle giant wrote:

This is just what has stopped me wanting to my marriage means far more to me than even wanting to try it out. If you are young free and single I don't see the harm.

Wise words Gentle Giant, I have made a commitment to my partner through marriage. I am sure if the opportunity arrised before the vows and meeting my wife, it would have been a different saga. To me it would potentially put an unwanted stress on our relationship, but that is just us.

Bubblesbutterfly [sign in to see picture]

Hi, me and my husband met a girl while on holiday in egypt and ended up having a few 3somes during that time. I still have her on my facebook and there was no strain on our relationship after. It was a fun experiance and im confident that he doesnt feel the need to look elsewhere as it was our (me and the girls) idea and he's never looked twice at anyone else. If your going to have a 3some i think you really have to trust your partner and be confident in your relationship.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.