• Help! I squirt A LOT

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Has anyone thought about bottling and selling the female ejaculate?
    I'm sure there's a market for it...

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

I use a towel on a 'Kylie' sheet, if you search on ebay they'll come up, but basically it's the sheets that they use in care homes... they can hold several litres of liquid, but as I don't want to wash it every time, I use the towel on the top which soaks it up, then gets flung in the washer... The main reason I use the Kylie sheet is to protect the mattress and it works for that.

Before I got that, I used a waterproof cot sheet that I got from Tesco for about a fiver, and again used the towel on top...

I still struggle with it sometimes, and wish it didn't happen as it bugs me that I can't just have spontaneous sex but OH loves it so I just get on with it haha!

Good luck finding the sheet solution that works for you.

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

I squirt loads to the point of puddles on the bed we have a waterproof sheet underneath and we do go through quiet a few towels now to the point we have 'squirting towels' enjoy embrass it most men love it, my partner does for sure even put up with having to sleep on towels afterwards thats soaking it up . Haviing a towel underneath you does help soak some of it up.

naughty mum [sign in to see picture]

As someone who has actually had issues with waterworks(2 boys @ 9lb and 9lb 2!!) Caused by simply having bigg babies!.
    Nothing was the same afterward, and tbh... I suffered in silence for the best part of 11 years. Prolapses cause you to have accidents when you don't want them.. And I used to be vvvvv conscious that I might pee in the middle of sec with my ex....
    It actually turned me off sex even more than my ex attitude to sex .

It wasnt till 3 years ago, after leaving him... I had the nerve to raise this waterworks issue with my gp.... 8 months later.. And a hysterectomy and prolapse repair later... I realised how bad I had been feeling, and what I suffered with.

Even now.. I find it hard to let go to " squirt" ... As I am sure in the back of my mind I keep thinking it is me peeing...
    I also wonder if some of my sex accidents were squirts, or squirts were accident s.
    But I do know that now.,.. I can't seem to get my head around it and let go.... Too many years of trying to stop real accidents have tathe their effect it seems.
    Maybe one day..I will achieve a true squirt again... But along as you know all your plumbing is fine.... Enjoy tbe achievement.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.