• Help! I squirt A LOT

abstah [sign in to see picture]

Hi,
    I am an 18 year old girl and I masturbate a lot, my only problem is that when I come, I squirt. I squirt a lot and I squirt everywhere. It literally soaks everything and tissue is not enough to get it up!
    What should I do? I can't use towels because I would go through a towel a day and I can't use that many, I can't do it in the bath because I don't want to bathe in my own jizz!
    Please help!

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Abstah, hi and welcome. First off you are very lucky and don't get hung up about. If it's enjoyable and you find it pleasurable then don't try to stop it. The first thing I would recommend is sports sheets, it's a cover for your bed and some jumbo kitchen towel that can be thrown away.

It is an amazing thing you can do and you should learn to love it and that your body can do it. All the wonderful ladies on LH forums will be able to give you a great deal of advice .

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

buy a cheap shower curtain and lay on top of that. Just wipe down with antibac and a cloth after use and then store it away, or be kinky and get one of these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=813

abstah [sign in to see picture]

Thanks gentle giant, that sounds like a good idea. Where do I get a sports sheet?
    I did hate it at first! I'm quite self conscious about it when I have sex and it's irritatingly messy but I'm used to it now and I figure I can't change it so I might as well embrace it!

[suspended user]

suspended user

You can't get a waterproof sheet from poundland :)

And I think you should be proud, I'd love to do what you can do :)

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Sum Sub wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=813

Any good for you?

Thanks Subby , thats is it.

abstah wrote:

Thanks gentle giant, that sounds like a good idea. Where do I get a sports sheet?
    I did hate it at first! I'm quite self conscious about it when I have sex and it's irritatingly messy but I'm used to it now and I figure I can't change it so I might as well embrace it!

Please also let me reassure you most men find it a huge turn on so don't fight it. Definitely embrace it. It might not seem it at the moment but many woman try to experience it and can't . Just enjoy this gift your body is giving you. I look forward to your posts.

VirginAngel [sign in to see picture]

Do you wee before sex/are you sure it's not urine?

CVR92 [sign in to see picture]

I would love to be able to squirt! Im not sure if its somehing u do naturally or can it be achieved with the right technique? x

LadyS [sign in to see picture]

CVR92 wrote:

I would love to be able to squirt! Im not sure if its somehing u do naturally or can it be achieved with the right technique? x

Have you checked out the squirting thread hun? If you type squirting into the search bar it's the first thread that comes up. It's full of amazing information and tips. I think some women just seem to do it without trying, others get it with the right technique and other seems to struggle or never manage it. So there's definitely a chance that with technique you can do it x

CVR92 [sign in to see picture]

Thanks LadyS i will have a look at that threat now! x

Wildcherry [sign in to see picture]

VirginAngel wrote:

I cant speak for the OP herself but im the same with the right person especially when im very hydrated, be it from vaginal/anal or fingering it just comes and doesnt stop theres sort of no controling it where as when you wee, you can some what stop yourself. Sure there might be traces of urine in there as its coming from the same place but its diffintely not wee and its very sweet and different smelling.

I do go to the loo before and after sex too, because weeing on someone would be a nightmare!

I can second getting a pvc sheet, we have a mattress protector too that i bought cheap from Tesco which is good for double protection.

VirginAngel wrote:

Hi again VA I have never heard of one incidence female ejaculation being urine. Like men when sexually aroused it is almost impossible to urinate. For us guys if you have an erection you can't pee. I know that for most woman this is a big fear but it is more a mental issue than physical.

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

You cannot really urinate when highly aroused or during orgasm. I tend to go to bathroom after I play with myself to wee and I can say one thing, after orgasm I struggle to make myself urinate. So the body have a mechanism which makes sure you cannot urinate.

Even if I feel like I need to pee after sex or play, I still struggle to actually pee, the mechanism still in place

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

I always thought squirting was urine. I'd love to able to do it! You have an incredible sexual gift. You nay find young lads to be slightly immature and get creeped out but a mature man that understands would totally love it, I know my partner would love me to do it. A plastic sheet would work but you'd still need loads of tissue to wipe it up, you could do it at the end of your bath then get out? I many people feel uncomfortable around their cum, I personally love mine and my partners but my partner is uncomfortable around his, he's getting better though. I say embrace it, I never squirt but usually wet enough to leave a lArge damp patch, doesn't really bother us, I imagine if you still live with your parents it's a bit awkward though

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

It's definitely not urine. It's sweet smelling / tasting.

Windomearle [sign in to see picture]

I understand that it's easier said than done (no one else has to clear up!)

but I'd say it sounds like a beautiful gift.....enjoy it!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.