• Why do.......

Hazy [sign in to see picture]

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

Why do people who drive huge 4x4's think they are helping the environment when they drive to the bottle bank with a carrier bag of bottles and leave their 6 litre engine running while they carefully sort the different coloured glass?

Because they are ignorant sh*ts and are "do-gooders" and they think that the world owes them something. They dont care for the planet or the recycling, they care more that other people see them recycling. They could just put it in the recycling bins at home. The council are already paying for the truck to come and pick it up but its about keeping up appearances.

Why do people spit gum onto the street? Its gross and sticks to my shoes! 

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Because they throw the wrappers away after they unwrap them and can't be bothered to put the gum in a bin! Wretched people!

Why do boys have to be told everything twice before it sinks in? (Teenage boys)

Hampshire Hogg [sign in to see picture]

Sorry what was the question?

Because teenage boys never listen, I should know I was one once and have three sons who have either been or still are teenagers.

The secret is to make sure they have you full attention before telling them. My wife still says to my twenty year old look at me so I know you are listening and she even makes him repeat what was said to him.

Why do teenage girls believe everything they see on Facebook?

mrs average [sign in to see picture]

Because its true!!! honestly you'll be telling me there's no such thing as the tooth fairy next!

Why do disabled orange badge holders have to park abolutely anywhere they like even if it's a really thoughless and inconvenient place to park forcing everyone else to walk in the road?  Just because they can park anywhere with the badge doesn't mean that they should thoughtlessly leave their car anywhere. I'm a bit fed up with people exercising their rights all over the place and ignoring their responsibilities!

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Thanks HampshireHogg, I'll remember that next time I ask my brother to do something!

mrs average - because they think they can do what they like, and sod everyone else!

Why do slugs like eating our home grown vegetables which are in the greenhouse when there are delightful weeds a-plenty in the front garden?

Heart2Heart [sign in to see picture]

That would be because nobody would give up their favorite meal for something not so great if they can have their favorite

Why is everyone stereotyping men and women in this thread? No need for the stereotypes.

innocent-on-the-outside [sign in to see picture]

because they want to be noticed

why is packing up at the end of the uni year twice as much trouble as when you left home in the first place?

WildThing [sign in to see picture]

Because you have accumulated junk!

why is candy floss traditionally pink?

lookslikefun [sign in to see picture]

to see it in pensioners' hair?

why are the school summer holidays in Germany 6 weeks and in Spain 11 and we only get 3 weeks maximum leave off work?

[suspended user]

suspended user

coz Germans teach their kids well enough in term time

why are daughters so ridiculously expensive

background I paid for my daughters flight here my wife gave her money for the train to the airport, she flies out on friday and back next thursday, she booked a non refundable ticket for tomorrow and wednesday, now daddy has to buy a new one £50 for sod all lol 

KittyStar [sign in to see picture]

Because we like the finer things in life and know our parents love us enough to accommodate! ;)

Why do we love fish and chips so much in the UK?!??!?!

[suspended user]

suspended user

KittyStar wrote:

Because we like the finer things in life and know our parents love us enough to accommodate! ;)

Why do we love fish and chips so much in the UK?!??!?!

Cos I live near Whitby ...best F n Cs in the UK

why are airlines no penny pinching and STUUUUUPID   I have to pay extra for my daughters bag but I cant buy it on line for the flight out of London she will have to pay at the airport at double the price

Fizz and Sparkle [sign in to see picture]

Very jel of you gunther, living near Whitby, my fav place ever !

why do ppl (men i actually mean) think it's okay to stop a text conversation with out a good bye, catch you later, kiss my butt!

argh

[suspended user]

suspended user

Fizz and Sparkle wrote:

why do ppl (men i actually mean) think it's okay to stop a text conversation with out a good bye, catch you later, kiss my butt!

argh

coz thats what men do......I do sometimes but rarely have text convos with anyone cept my daughter

Why do people always think I am having an affaire when I talk to a woman in general why do people think the worst of others?

Fizz and Sparkle [sign in to see picture]

gunther wrote:

Fizz and Sparkle wrote:

argh

coz thats what men do......I do sometimes but rarely have text convos with anyone cept my daughter

Why do people always think I am having an affaire when I talk to a woman in general why do people think the worst of others?

cos thats also what people do, I talk to loads of blokes in my line of work, have some cracking convos, all innocent but often get accused that might be having a fling with them grrrr

[suspended user]

suspended user

Fizz and Sparkle wrote:

gunther wrote:

cos thats also what people do, I talk to loads of blokes in my line of work, have some cracking convos, all innocent but often get accused that might be having a fling with them grrrr

It bugs me...german men talk about work and cars .....boring, but if I talk to a woman everyone starts spreading rumours

why do people eat marmite?

mrs average [sign in to see picture]

Because their parents didn't love them enough to give them marmalade or jam.

Why do men under the age of 22 insist on wearing their trousers so low that have to walk like they pood their pants in order to keep them up?

Old - But not THAT old! [sign in to see picture]

gunther wrote:

why do people eat marmite?

Don't start that again Gunther - you know we've got you outnumbered !

Mrs A.

Because they probably have - at that age they still need their Mum to wipe their arse for them.

Why is it that I always get the trolly with a wonky wheel when I go to the supermarket?

rubysoho [sign in to see picture]

lookslikefun wrote:

to see it in pensioners' hair?

why are the school summer holidays in Germany 6 weeks and in Spain 11 and we only get 3 weeks maximum leave off work?

same as the school holidays in the uk ..

trailerguy61 [sign in to see picture]

Why do women, well endowed as well as "normal", put on a low cut top and then hide their charms with 25ft of scarf wrapped around their necks and covering what the low cut top was designed to showcase ? lol

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.