• Sleeping naked appreciation thread...

    1333832699
    Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2359
    • Joined: 11 Jun 2009

    I'm a naturally cold person to, but I actually find that sleeping naked means that under the covers heats up from your body heat much quicker than it does if you have clothes on.

    1333833725
    GPB [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 17
    • Joined: 23 Oct 2008

    My OH tried it once, said I couldn't be trusted............Never did it again. My own fault I know. Spoilt it for ever by lack of self control. Sigh.

    1333842540

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4884
    • Joined: 16 Feb 2012

    Im warm blooded I always sleep nekkid Mrs G has a tee shirt except in summer

    1333874542
    Rugbyman [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 194
    • Joined: 2 Sep 2010

    Naked is best for me but when one of the kids wakes up it is best to have something to put on when wandering the house. Especially as we have a lodger at the moment.

    1333921870
    margiemoo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 388
    • Joined: 1 Mar 2012

    Always naked

    1333922464
    Honeytongue [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 638
    • Joined: 13 Jun 2009

    I fell asleep with my dressing gown on last night. I woke up totally tied up in it and really uncomfortable - sleeping naked is always best for me. OH on the other hand wears lots of clothes in bed. Kind of sums up the differences between us.

    1333923623
    Hellkat [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 587
    • Joined: 19 Feb 2012

    Gotta agree with lady gasm, always naked but knickers on that time of the month lol x

    1333935394
    LadyRosie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 45
    • Joined: 23 Mar 2012

    I always sleep naked and I love it. I love the feeling of the soft blanket on my skin and I just feel more free. Besides why even wear cloth if you are alone or with your love anyway? It's just in the way hehe

    Of course when it's the time of the month, then it's hotpants but nothing more. Or when visiting the family, then it's a huge oversized t-shirt and hotpants, you can never have peace when being on the visit.

    1333936089
    mr_man [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 105
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2011

    LadyRosie wrote:

    I always sleep naked and I love it. I love the feeling of the soft blanket on my skin and I just feel more free. Besides why even wear cloth if you are alone or with your love anyway? It's just in the way hehe

    Of course when it's the time of the month, then it's hotpants but nothing more. Or when visiting the family, then it's a huge oversized t-shirt and hotpants, you can never have peace when being on the visit.

     

    Welcome to the club LadyRosie! :) x

    1333939589
    jackador123 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 867
    • Joined: 3 Sep 2009

     I do it here and then especially during the summer periods where clothes is just a no no!

    1333966240
    MrJay [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 75
    • Joined: 13 Apr 2009

    I always sleep naked. It just feels uncomfortable to sleep in any clothing. Even when it's very cold I'd still rather be naked.

    1333970752
    boing-boing [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 206
    • Joined: 16 Mar 2012

    PJ's are definitely juts for lounging around the house in, nakedness is a must for sleeping! Nothing worse than overheating or having it all twisting around and riding up, very uncomfortable!

    1333975892
    trent [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 128
    • Joined: 3 Mar 2012

    always naked anything else just twists my nuts off

    1333976134
    trent [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 128
    • Joined: 3 Mar 2012

    im with you lady g get them off and get off!

    1333976411
    trent [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 128
    • Joined: 3 Mar 2012

    same here get them off always

    1333994146
    Seagram [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 26
    • Joined: 8 Aug 2009

    So much more comfy in the buff. We put on the jammies only for warmth in the dead of winter or in case of uptight houseguests.

    1334001173
    LadyRosie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 45
    • Joined: 23 Mar 2012

    mr_man wrote:

    LadyRosie wrote:

    I always sleep naked and I love it. I love the feeling of the soft blanket on my skin and I just feel more free. Besides why even wear cloth if you are alone or with your love anyway? It's just in the way hehe

    Of course when it's the time of the month, then it's hotpants but nothing more. Or when visiting the family, then it's a huge oversized t-shirt and hotpants, you can never have peace when being on the visit.

     

    Welcome to the club LadyRosie! :) x

    Thank you:3

    1334001332
    mr_man [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 105
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2011

     

    LadyRosie wrote:

    mr_man wrote:

    LadyRosie wrote:

    I always sleep naked and I love it. I love the feeling of the soft blanket on my skin and I just feel more free. Besides why even wear cloth if you are alone or with your love anyway? It's just in the way hehe

    Of course when it's the time of the month, then it's hotpants but nothing more. Or when visiting the family, then it's a huge oversized t-shirt and hotpants, you can never have peace when being on the visit.

     

    Welcome to the club LadyRosie! :) x

    Thank you:3

    Very welcome! :) x

    1334012507
    rover [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 7
    • Joined: 31 Mar 2011

    I always sleep naked ,  Nothing to do with sex, well , maybe occassionally , but its much more comfortable and relaxing and I always sleep better  ,  I know because I amsometimes sleeping in places where I just find clothing of some sort is required .

    1334023471
    NymphetamineKiss [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1110
    • Joined: 12 Oct 2008

    Another nekky sleeper here, anything else is just plain uncomfortable!

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.