• Bodystockings...

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

I sometimes wear bodystockings. I have 3 and I love them - a fishnet one, a lace one that has some fishnet to it and a pure lace one. The first two are my favourites because they cling to my body more and don't look baggy in some places like the last one.

I used to think I'd hate bodystockings but I really, really like them. They're so easy to put on, the material hides any imperfections on the skin whilst still showing off your figure - what's not to like!

I'm a size 10 and find most bodystockings fit me well, but the one size fits all seem to be best because they're stretchier so they kind of hold in everything better. I have a Baci one that's recommended for sizes 8-12 which doesn't stretch much at all and ends up baggy around my knees, whilst my Seven Til Midnight and Rene Rofe bodystockings fit perfectly.

Holly Love [sign in to see picture]

I sometimes wear bodystockings i like the way they accentuate my curves and give mea sexy figure. I love the access my man has when wearing one. Im hoping to expand my collection too. Iv yet to pluck up the courage to wear one under normal clothes out and about but i think it would be incredibly sexy to have a dirty little secret and the ability to strip down to an alluring figure as soon as we are home alone.

im an size 18-20 and find they fit my body shape fairly well some times alittle tight around my hips and boobs though but that's the trouble with GG cups.

L

[suspended user]

suspended user

I’ve only recently tried out my first bodystocking. The idea behind me buying it was that I thought of it as rather kinky (thought it would make me feel like a sex worker or something) and I like any lingerie that does not necessarily need to be taken off for sex. So the ones I purchased so far were fishnets and they felt smooth and comfortable. I am rather large, proportionate and womanly, but still oversized, and I prefer to hide bits and parts, not so much from him, as from myself. Just makes me feel better as I have some self-image issues. I was very pleasantly surprised that it actually looked great on me, and was a total success on all levels for both me and my husband. I don’t fancy the lacy ones, but was looking for variety’s sake into buying some sheer maybe. I think however that being crotchless is an essential characteristic that a bodystocking should have.

Lovehoney - Cazz [sign in to see picture]

Any more input guys and dolls?? xx

pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]

I have one. my issue is with most "one size" items these only seem to apply to skinny women :(

MissNoir [sign in to see picture]

I've tried one & found it very alluring. I've spied others that I'm waiting to buy when I get paid. I'm a 12-14 sometimes a 10 as I'm small in top but have big hips. I prefer ones that come in multiple sizes rather than these 'one size' ones as it's slightly off putting. Lace ones I feel look very sexy, all black with a touch if red. It would be nice to see different colours of body stockings to mix & match as well as different materials. I cannot wait to add more to my collection.

Kittyondrugz [sign in to see picture]

I've never in my life worn a bodystocking,but me and my bestie were looking at some,so I might try one in the future.I'm a size 8-10.I quite like some of the models on here.

SR36 [sign in to see picture]

I've never tried them but I do like the look of them, so will consider getting one if (or at this rate when) I have already got everything else on my list! However, I'm a short size 10 with 34FF boobs, so getting one to fit may be a problem...

Cuddlekins [sign in to see picture]

I hated the idea of wearing a bodystocking as I'm a 20-22 top but only a 16-18 bottom and being only 5 foot I thought i'd look silly in one as most all in one things are too long in the leg.

My partner bought me: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31136 along with http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31137 and http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20471

The second one he got me in red and black they were all in the two for £20 offer at the times he bought them.

Now I like them they are comfortable to wear and not over warm in the bed and keep your toes warm

I must confess to being known to getting out of the shower expecting to go to get putting one on then finding out were nipping out somewhere and just throwing clothes over the top and they are great under clothes too.

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

Ive never worn one, looked at them and thought some look lovely but my worry is im a tiny 6-8 n only about 5ft1 ... would it be too big lol x

LibraLover [sign in to see picture]

I've never worn a body stocking. My boyfriend doesn't like the way they look so I've never really considered it much. I think I agree with him though...I'd just prefer it split up into pieces, so there is some skin on show and some things covered. I'm anywear from a 6 to 12 because I have an hourglass figure, and 5"2

fairehlights [sign in to see picture]

I've never tried a bodystocking. I'm always superanxious about sizing, since I'm small but with large hips.... I'd be really embarrassed if it was too clingy in some places, and baggy in others.
    Some of them look pretty, and I'd like to try them; others are a little scary....
    I think once I got used to them though, and found some favourites, they'd probably be my sort of thing: as cuddlekins said, to wear under clothes.

dirty_boy [sign in to see picture]

We were lucky enough to be sent a tester of this bodystocking which my OH (and I) love. Highly recommend it.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28605&reviewid=84474#customer_reviews

My OH agrees with Cazz's initial comments in that it hides perceived wobbly bits.

M&A [sign in to see picture]

Hi Cazz,

I have always loved Body stockings and I especially love to wear them out with a suitable skirt and tantalising blouse. The more detail on the body stocking the better but there still has to be that element of naughtiness as well.

I do love how it hugs my body. I am a size 22

Oh and the softer the fabric the better.

IrishRose [sign in to see picture]

I had a couple! i do like them and they seem to cover everything i like to be coverd!! I like the all in one garter look and the crotchless ones! Im a 16/18 xx

Taylor77 [sign in to see picture]

Personally, I prefer the elegance of lace, the fishnet versions are more salacious in nature. Out of the three bodystockings I currently own, the one with the more subtle crotchless design is the one of choice. The crothless versions that appear to replicate / mimic the euro tunnel leave me feeling far to exposed for regular wear. I expect as Autumn falls and winter bites, my lace version may become a frequent garment of choice, far more sexy and confidence enhancing than a pair of long johns.

LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]

Hi Cazz :)

I've never tried one... But definitely interested in them, love everything lace so would prob pick that style :) I am a size 10 :)

milfandmonkey my OH is a 10 too, and the stocking I posted earlier (a few posts up) fits her perfectly.

LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]

dirty_boy wrote:

milfandmonkey my OH is a 10 too, and the stocking I posted earlier (a few posts up) fits her perfectly.

Oooh it is fab 😍😍 is it crotchless? Can't make it out in pics?

Yes it is ... there's an opening exactly where it needs to be :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.