Always always...
    If teasing or anticapated

Black seamed
    Fishnet
    Lace top
    Red fishnet v sluuty
    White lace tops
    Depends what im wearing

My favourites are black pvc stockings that lace up the back and when worn with 6" black patent heels look like thigh high boots on suspenders love them so hot !

Lustjoy your OH must be delighted

Xxx I aim to please sir
    popk1n [sign in to see picture]

I only own one pair, but would love to get around to buying more. They just make you feel so sexy!
    So technically i rarely wear stockings, but if I owned more I would regularly wear them (mainly in the bedroom or out if I was trying to publically seduce my partner)

lustyjoy [sign in to see picture]

lustyjoy wrote:

Always always...
    If teasing or anticapated

Black seamed
    Fishnet
    Lace top in pink white and black
    Red / black and white fishnet v sluty but fun
    White lace tops
    School girl white with bow Black sheer with red lace/pink lace even a pair leopard print tops and sheer black. I buy them for an outfit and just keep collecting them and replacing when needed Depends what im wearing

My favourites are black pvc stockings that lace up the back and when worn with 6" black patent heels look like thigh high boots on suspenders love them so hot !

point to add for your work... not so keen on hold ups.. wear them occassionally. . But the suspenders finish the look with stockings Hope that helps xx
    mrs.hiskett [sign in to see picture]

I love them feel sexy in them.just hate clipping them ip

mrd138 [sign in to see picture]

Admired them for a long time and my OH wears them quite regularly. Recently tried a pair for our play time and she loved me in them so I want more now. Prefer sheer but find the straps a bit fiddly to fasten. Can only hope I get better fastening them with more practice

LovehoneyAU - Carly [sign in to see picture]

I love stockings! They make me feel really sexy and glamorous, especially when I have a full set on with proper suspenders etc. I also like to wear them in winter on an everyday basis.

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

I love stockings too not that I wear them though

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Throbinhood wrote:

I love stockings too not that I wear them though

Yeah I just luv em on my partner even if she is wearing nothing else but a smile.

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

I have quite a lot - mixture of hold ups and suspender stockings.

I prefer hold ups, hubby prefers suspenders.

I prefer fishnets, hubby prefers black Cuban heel and seams.

Basically only worn for bedroom fun and always stay on for the entire session.

Xxxx

Grumpygit87 [sign in to see picture]

I was never big on stocking but now after my wife has worn a few different ones I absolutely love them and think they really bring something extra to the bedroom mood

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

I love stockings, only tend wear them for the bedroom / dress up, but I do wear hold ups out and about xx

TSEliotsCat [sign in to see picture]

I looooove stockings, my favourites are a pair of red ones from here. I wear those or black opaque ones fairly often for playtime (OH is a big fan of me only wearing stockings), and if I'm feeling fancy/tempting OH I'll wear them out and about. Generally I wear stockings with a suspender skirt because I don't like belts much, though I just got a pair of suspender knickers to try.

I don't like hold ups so much, but I do own a few pairs.

Penny26 [sign in to see picture]

If it is cold I like to wear holdups under a skirt / dress for work. I like the sheer dark ones for winter and natural colour for spring with a lacy top. Sometimes the hold up glue gives me a rash? Hold ups give a sleaker look under clothes.

I dress up in suspender belt and coloured stockings sometimes if we are going out in the evening for a "posh do" but more likely just for my man in the bedroom, I love to see his face when he realises. I am finding the straps increasingly fiddly to attach and I wouldn't like them to ping undone in the middle of a Dinner dance.

There is a definate sexy feel to wearing either hold ups or stockings, the thought that you can tease him with a flash of stocking top and flesh is a turn on.

I personally don't like wet look or fishnet.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.