• Stockings...

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

I love stockings and I wear them quite often. I like sheer black lined stockings with either plain or lace tops but I hate fishnets. I noticed stockings with blue tops on the tester list recently and I'd love to try something like that. I'm happy wearing either hold ups or ones that need a suspended belt.

PBLove [sign in to see picture]

Hey Cazz :)
    I sometimes wear stockings in bed, mostly ones that look if they were knitted

i think that stockings make me look a bit taller than i am and i like the fact that you dont have to take them off for some fun time!
    The only problem i have is to keep them up! A suspender belt can be quite tricky and uncomfortable and hold ups never really do the trick for me - this is why i am madly in love with my bodystockings that solve the problem!

kinky-for-you [sign in to see picture]

I sometimes wear stockings

I love the way they feel 'sneaky' in my boring work dresses only I know they are not tights! I'm not mad on fishnets I prefer sheer.

in the bedroom on there own they can be unbelievably sexy without the fuss of squeezing into a tight little outfit! Nude to be naughty at work black fir the bedroom I'm not too interested in coloured stockings though

Mr Gentleman gent [sign in to see picture]

my wife has long lovely legs, she's size 14 , but i have diffuculty in buying the right stockings

can someone suggest some stockings that would fit her and not be short on her

ta

k

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

Try looking for ones that are sized. In my experience if you find somewhere that does specific sizes eg small is 8-10 medium is 10-12 etc then they offer a wider range of lengths as well. Steer clear of anything claiming to fit all ie a 8-16 size.

would she wear fishnets? I have found that fishnets, especially the hold ups, tend to have more stretch in them. My favourite fishnets come about three inches from the top of my leg but i can easily get them up higher, or even lower. The sheer ones i have come a few inches above my knees or i can stretch them a little further but nowhere near the same as fishnets.

i also prefer fishnets because all my sheer stockings have at least one ladder or snagged bit on them but fishnets dont seem to have that problem! They last a lot longer too.

LilHorror [sign in to see picture]

I only sometimes wear them. I have difficulty trying to clip them on sometimes then I just don't bother. x

Subdom27 [sign in to see picture]

I love it when my OH wears stockings. Especially fishnet ones. I guess it's just the feel of them when I run my hands over her. It just makes it that little bit sexier.

Chloe18579 [sign in to see picture]

I love to wear stockings! I'm not a confident person in general but when I wear them in the bedroom I feel sexy and somewhat powerful - especially when you see the other person's face! I would wear them outside of the bedroom but none of the dresses/skirts I own hide them which is a shame.
    My favourites are the lace topped ones and I have this pair which has corset like tying down the back. My housemate has a PVC pair which I was originally skeptical about but now I'm on the lookout for.

CutieCurious [sign in to see picture]

I never wear stockings, because at my size, I find them uncomfortable. I'm a big girl and when I have bare thighs, they rub against each other in an uncomfortable manner. When I've tried to wear stockings in the past, the bare part of my thigh at the top has become irritated because of this rubbing issue. Also, I find it really difficult to find a pair that fits well enough to stay up, without digging into me in an unattractive way.

I think I would wear stockings more often if I lost weight. Right now, for the reasons mentioned above, I prefer to wear tights instead (but not in the bedroom, only in my day to day life).

teacake [sign in to see picture]

Being a man i never thought i would be wearing stockings but i have found a new love,I got some really nice fishnet stockings they make me feel naughty and sexy.

The_Cuboner [sign in to see picture]

I have never yet worn stockings but I have a pair ready to surprise my bf with. My issue is with sizing as I'm 5"11 and most of the stockings I've looked at on here have reviews from 5"6 people saying they're too short so I'm afraid to buy a pair

ghostrider74 [sign in to see picture]

I've never worn stockings but I'd love to
    As I miss that nylon feeling

john69 [sign in to see picture]

We both wear stockings quite often when preparing for sex. She also wears them on an every day basis, which I like a lot.

Both of us prefer sheer ones before net. Net stockings seem a bit vulgar to us, as if we were prostitutes. Sheer stockings with a back seam are the sexiest ones.

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

I sometimes wear stockings (rarely though).

I think they look sexy and really add to the whole allure of an outfit in the bedroom, however they don't look quite right on me! I'm a size 16-18 and even lovehoneys plus size stockings don't fit the shape of my thighs well, and they're supposed to fit up to size 24. They're not exactly too tight, but give me a bit of a muffin top!

I own sheer lace top hold ups, but it annoys me because stockings in general never seem to hold up and I find they're always rolling down. I want to invest in a suspender belt but again, being plus size I feel it would give me extra love handles wearing one of those :p

Naughty Lassie [sign in to see picture]

Boogaloo wrote:

I sometimes wear stockings (rarely though).

I think they look sexy and really add to the whole allure of an outfit in the bedroom, however they don't look quite right on me! I'm a size 16-18 and even lovehoneys plus size stockings don't fit the shape of my thighs well, and they're supposed to fit up to size 24. They're not exactly too tight, but give me a bit of a muffin top!

I own sheer lace top hold ups, but it annoys me because stockings in general never seem to hold up and I find they're always rolling down. I want to invest in a suspender belt but again, being plus size I feel it would give me extra love handles wearing one of those :p

Hi Boobaloo - try http://www.stockingshq.com.

I am same size and find they have ideal suspender belts and stockings to suit all sizes. I have never been disappointed. 😁

Nearly there [sign in to see picture]

I love stockings and do like to wear them in the bedroom with a nice pair of heels. Not so keen on fishnets though always make me feel a bit tarty!

steevo68 [sign in to see picture]

love em on my oh and i ocassionally wear holdups

McGlovin [sign in to see picture]

My OH feels her short legs don't look good in stockings and moans that they never stay up, not my fault, it's her wee thighs.

She never wears stockings.

lustyjoy [sign in to see picture]

Always always...
    If teasing or anticapated

Black seamed
    Fishnet
    Lace top
    Red fishnet v sluuty
    White lace tops
    Depends what im wearing

My favourites are black pvc stockings that lace up the back and when worn with 6" black patent heels look like thigh high boots on suspenders love them so hot !

steevo68 [sign in to see picture]

lustyjoy wrote:

Always always...
    If teasing or anticapated

Black seamed
    Fishnet
    Lace top
    Red fishnet v sluuty
    White lace tops
    Depends what im wearing

My favourites are black pvc stockings that lace up the back and when worn with 6" black patent heels look like thigh high boots on suspenders love them so hot !

Lustjoy your OH must be delighted

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.