• Stockings...

Juicyass [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

- I always wear Stockings in the bedroom.

- I sometimes wear Stockings.

- I never wear Stockings.

Do you like them? (If so, what do you like about them or which styles do you prefer e.g sheer/fishnet.)

Do you dislike them? (If so, what do you dislike about them?)

I am doing a little research and need your feedback! Let me know your opinion :)

Many Thanks

Sometimes for me although verging on never. I tend to go for hold ups over stockings as they are quicker and easier to put on as the whole fiddling about with suspender straps usually leaves me feeling fed up! Although I do think they look incredibly sexy when they are attached even more so when they are fishnets - my faves!
    cheshire kat [sign in to see picture]

I love stockings! For the bedroom & normal wear, but it has to be proper stockings not the hold ups.

It tends to be sheer or fishnet ones just for bedroom use with lovely lingerie (or sometimes just slutty lingerie)! And more opaque or retro ones (love the seamed stockings) for normal wear

It would be nice to have more 6 strap suspender belts of lovehoney for use with stockings, the 4 strap ones are only really good for bedroom/house fun. 6 straps work better for wearing day to day.

LibraLover [sign in to see picture]

I sometimes wear stockings, and plan to more often! My boyfriend likes them, and I prefer them to tights as I don't like wearing nylon around my upper thighs too often (I have psoriasis there which gets bad if I wear alot of man-made fabrics). Their only downside to me is that they can slide down if they or the suspender belt isn't good enough quality. Or they can be seem if you wear something short sometimes. I will look into these 6 strap suspender belts chesire kat is talking about though!

So, for the bedroom, they are great. For outside, I get a bit worried that people might see them!

magicnumber69 [sign in to see picture]

As a guy with little in transvestite tendencies - I just don't have the confidence in myself or my sexual identity in that regard - I'm more an admirer than a wearer and I just adore stockings and hold-ups.

I prefer sheer materials to fishnets, especially if they're finished with a lace top. I love the suspender belt as part of the ensemble as it draws my eyes and my hands to the hips, thighs and bum, parts of a female figure I find irresistible.

It's not a bedroom essential, to be sure, but they certainly stoke my fires!

fairehlights [sign in to see picture]

I sometimes wear stockings.

I'd hpnestly prefer to wear them all the time, but I'm nesh, so need to wear 4568 layers, and that doesn't bode well for stockings.
    But, if I'm going out somewhere nice, it's warm, I need to look fierce, or Master orders me, it's stockings all the way. I only tend to wear tights to add extra layers under jeans.

I like both sheer and fishnets, they have different appeals to me. I just wish stockings were more readily availible, and also not mis-labelled as stockings but containing hold-ups (which just wiggle down my leg flab ): )

Either way, I adore them. Stockings make me feel sexy, and powerful, and like I've got my shit together for once. Suspender belts are hot too, especially girdles. Those need to come in better sizes: I can either get them to fit my hips, or my waist. Not both. So I can very rarely get them (I have a 28" waits, and anout 36" hips. Clothes just aren't made like that)

Petrichor [sign in to see picture]

I like long hold-ups in opaque black that are long enough to wear pulled the whole way up so that I can wear them in short skirts without having to worry about someone seeing. The closest thing I've found on LH is these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18402 but they stretch so the tops aren't totally opaque and the tops are unflatteringly tight (bulges either side!) so I am actually having to look at places other than here at the moment. Sadly my boyfriend isn't as keen on stockings/hold-ups as I am, and doesn't think they're appropriate to wear out of the bedroom.

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

I wear them about 70% of the time. If in not wearing nice undies they don't go on. (Sometimes I can't be bothered to dress up) But if I'm mking an effort they definitely go on. Stocking are the hubby fetish.
    We have every style, colour and pattern possible however LH don't always sell stockings long enough for me( I'm all legs), so I often have to buy them from America x

KitWylde [sign in to see picture]

I sometimes/often wear stockings.

I love wearing stockings out and about and I also love wearing them in the bedroom, I think they add a little bit of extra sex appeal to an outfit. I own many suspender belts but my favourite is a vintage-inspired one with eight straps and metal clips because the stockings never budge! Plus, it looks and feels lovely. However they can get in the way sometimes. Crotchless knickers are a must, haha.

I have no preference between sheer and fishnet, it depends what goes with the outfit itself. I do love a stocking with a seam however, as it enlongates my legs which is a bonus!

pr4wnst4r [sign in to see picture]

I sometimes wear them If I'm making an effort with my underwear, I only own a couple of pairs so I usually go for plain black hold ups

Miss Stripes [sign in to see picture]

I love wearing stockings, although more often than not currently I end up in hold ups.

I think they add so much sexiness to an outfit (or lack of one) currently own a whole draw full of stockings, hold ups, tights and knee high/over the knee socks.

Depending on how I feel I opt for sheer, patterned or I own some solid colour stockings with big bows on etc.

I also own some fish nets but tend not to wear these as I don't feel they look as good on me.

KeptLocked [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

- I always wear Stockings in the bedroom.

- I sometimes wear Stockings.

- I never wear Stockings.

Do you like them? (If so, what do you like about them or which styles do you prefer e.g sheer/fishnet.)

Do you dislike them? (If so, what do you dislike about them?)

I am doing a little research and need your feedback! Let me know your opinion :)

Many Thanks

My OH often wears stocking in the bedroom as she knows that it 'does it' for me.

She'll often wear them when we're out too but she'll mostly wear hold ups with a belt or basque.

Her preference however would be to wear tights and although she does like stockings/ hold ups she doesn't like the faffing about with suspender belts.

GarynChrissy [sign in to see picture]

Tights are just as sexy for me as stocking live Chrissy wearing them

Miss Stripes [sign in to see picture]

Oh and what I like/dislike about the different types:

stockings:

Like - More choice on patterns, designs etc. More colours available. Can get in thicker materials. I love my stockings with the big bows at the top.

Dislike - Fiddly to clip onto suspended straps, often come up too long (I'm only 5ft2)

Hold Ups:

Like - Look expensive (if decent ones are bought) no fiddly straps, can be worn for most occasions.

Dislike - Nice ones are not cheap. Hard to find ones that do not slip down. Less choice on colour etc.

Fishnets:

Like - Good for looking sexy in the bedroom, cheap to buy

Dislike - Less uses than other types, can't wear with everything or everywhere. Can look unflattering on.

kayetelly [sign in to see picture]

I own 9 falkes and stockings but my fave(and my partner likes it too!) is the one here: www.uktights.com/product/812/falke-seidenglatt-15-denier-stockings. It's a lace stocking so I feel sexy whenever I wear it

Cupcakes4 [sign in to see picture]

I always wear stockings if I'm dressing up in the bedroom.

I love stockings, I think they can make underwear look a lot sexier. I prefer sheer stockings to more opaque ones, but I also like fishnet ones. I love lace top stockings, the ones I have reviewed from LH are beautiful!

The only thing I dislike about some stockings is the dreaded thigh bulge that they seem to create! (Although I suppose it's my thighs' fault lol)

I'll write up the review for that tester product for you soon Cazz, I'm just making sure it gets a decent few days of testing :)

SR36 [sign in to see picture]

I sometimes wear stockings, but I'm intending to change this!

I used to wear them with a basque but found that everything got tugged downwards, which made wearing the ensemble pretty uncomfortable! I am however starting to think about buying a suspender belt as I've never tried one before and wearing stockings makes me feel very sexy!

I'm not a fan of fishnet, so prefer sheer/slightly opaque ones. I love ones with lacy tops too :)

Fitnessfreak [sign in to see picture]

If my OH wore hold up more I would like it :)

Cheekyweasel wrote:

Why don't you buy her some hun... might be a little nudge in the right direction... we are on a great site for it !!

Yea good point ;) might just do that.

Cheekyweasel wrote:

Always glad to help hun & here if you want advice etc... I'm lucky because I can wear them for work ( business sales )....

Shes a house wife so hard, my youngest will be at full time school come Sept so she might work again I guess. I was thinking of making once a week prob Wed a date night so no social media etc on phones and just have a nice dinner and make a effort with each other. Do you think thats a good idea or is planning like that not good? She likes more spontanoius but with kids its always impossible.

Cheekyweasel wrote:

I think thats a great idea hun, as its also a perfect rest for her.. buy a nice easy in the oven dinner..its great for you to spoil her, but you can't be in the kitchen forever either, I can understand if you have children, also once its known Weds night is date night... you can introduce a little sexiness as time goes on.... nothing wrong with a little bath together too, once the children are sleeping...

Thanks that helpful to get your opinon, I've just message and ask her what she thinks. I said about me sorting kids out when I get in from work while she relax to give her a mini break as they can be really hard work.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.