• stockings and the like

    1398254728
    kittencub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1537
    • Joined: 11 May 2013

    I feel daft writing this but here goes never got the stocking thing, but just lately have liked the look of the plus size things especially the lace mini dresses, thing is hubby is not into this at all, not a problem, why then am I thinking of buying pretty stuff for my self I should save my money.

    1398260592
    Iwish [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 203
    • Joined: 8 Aug 2011

    Go for it why shouldn't you treat yourself I am sure hubby will love them.its the other way round for me I like but my wife doesn't and will not indulge me by wearing them.have fun

    1398260785
    fizzy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2214
    • Joined: 31 Oct 2010

    i'm with Iwish go for it. i always feel sexierwith stockings and a suspender belt so even if you think your hubby might not like them you never know you make might make him change his mind :)

    1398260837
    blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2083
    • Joined: 23 Jun 2012

    Just because he doesn't like it doesn't mean you can't treat yourself. You will look sexy because you are happy and comfortable wearing something. So you should wear what makes you happy, not him. Yes it's nice to put on something special for our partners but at the end of the day they are getting sex anyway, so they should be greatful they are getting it no matter what we are wearing.

    1398262122
    Peitho [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 342
    • Joined: 24 Feb 2014

    If the lingerie makes you feel sexy and confident as I'm sure it does then definitely go for it - surely this translates into a good time for both of you!

    1398269895
    kittencub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1537
    • Joined: 11 May 2013

    Thank you must just say due to meds, his not mine we no.longer have sex, but Yes think I will treat my self. Sorry bad day today pmt, big time not angry just want to curl up.

    1398272457
    kittencub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1537
    • Joined: 11 May 2013

    ordered some crotchless knickers, and satin bag for my wand, then on points got a plus size and normal pair of hold ups, once I see what size fits best I can go on from there. mind you wearing while watching PC will make me feel very sexy.

    1398276589
    wildflower [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3704
    • Joined: 17 Jul 2013

    Glad you decided to go for it, nice lingerie always gives a bit of a confidence boost even if you're just wearing it for yourself. Things like stockings always make me feel a little bit naughty :-)

    1398277177
    kittencub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1537
    • Joined: 11 May 2013

    wildflower wrote:

    Glad you decided to go for it, nice lingerie always gives a bit of a confidence boost even if you're just wearing it for yourself. Things like stockings always make me feel a little bit naughty :-)

    Thank you got my eye on a lovely lace chemise now I prefer to buy one size queen then I know it will definitely fit, otherwise I go bigger, 18 in jeans bit clingy stuff I prefer to go several sizes up if I have to.

    1398278242
    wildflower [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3704
    • Joined: 17 Jul 2013

    Yeah I agree its better to up a size and feel comfortable as well as sexy!

    1398289895
    itsukzi [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 30
    • Joined: 8 May 2012

    Always go for it, it's important you are happy - like has been said above, if you're happy he's happy too! :)

    1398290088
    kittencub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1537
    • Joined: 11 May 2013

    He's brilliant at that, not every husband allows a three foot Tardis in the bedroom, or encourages wives to have more piecing, got seven now in each ear, might go upo 12.

    1398293884
    naughty mum [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1524
    • Joined: 8 Apr 2014

    After being a mum of 2 for last 13 odd yrs. Your underwear has a tendency to wander to the utility rather than the sexy.
    Buying sexes underwear can make you feel much more like a woman again. There are some good selections here, but a certain supermarket does have a good range of lacy knickers of all cuts at a v Reasonable price.
    Go for it..... Make a beeline for the saucy outfits.... I am sure it will get the thumbs up from your oh when he sees it too ;)

    1398296744
    kittencub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1537
    • Joined: 11 May 2013

    naughty mum wrote:

    After being a mum of 2 for last 13 odd yrs. Your underwear has a tendency to wander to the utility rather than the sexy.
    Buying sexes underwear can make you feel much more like a woman again. There are some good selections here, but a certain supermarket does have a good range of lacy knickers of all cuts at a v Reasonable price.
    Go for it..... Make a beeline for the saucy outfits.... I am sure it will get the thumbs up from your oh when he sees it too ;)

    I love him to bits but he never notices underwear. Never mind I'm going to enjoy this.

    1398309632
    dkink [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 142
    • Joined: 22 Feb 2014

    I usuallly notice what my OH is wearing but a basque and stockings gets my full attention and a standing ovation.

    I say treat yourself.

    1398334164
    MrPink [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 223
    • Joined: 26 Jan 2011

    Hi, Kittencub, sorry to hear you're not having sex - I've been in the same position when I haven't been able to get it up and Mrs. P. isn't that keen on toys, so 'sex' was a lot more cuddling and other non-penetrative ideas. If the stockings make you feel good, then do it. You can always pleasure yourself ....

    Probably the plus-size hold-ups will work better for you - it usually says on the packet to go up a size if you're not sure (and if they come in more than one size!). Some ladies find they roll down quite easily; others prefer hold-ups to ordinary stockings. Whichever you go for, you want plenty of size in the hold-up or stocking. Most have lycra so they'll tend to come down iof they're stretche too much.

    If you go the stockings route, make sure your suspenders (or, better still corset or basque) are strong enough and tight enough to hold the stioxkings up. You will find that 6 or 8 straps is better than 4 for holding the stockings up, but if they not too tight, four is just fine for bedroom work. Metal clasps work better than plastic, and doing the back ones up first seems to work better

    Mrs P. wears hold-ups occasionally, but struggles with stockings as she lose interest when trying to work out all the right sizes and then getting them hooked up properly. The previous Mrs P. was into men wearing stockings, so I've had a bit of practice over the years. When it all comes right with the suspenders, stockings and the rest of the outfit it is rather wonderful.

    1398336464
    kittencub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1537
    • Joined: 11 May 2013

    MrPink wrote:

    Hi, Kittencub, sorry to hear you're not having sex - I've been in the same position when I haven't been able to get it up and Mrs. P. isn't that keen on toys, so 'sex' was a lot more cuddling and other non-penetrative ideas. If the stockings make you feel good, then do it. You can always pleasure yourself ....

    Probably the plus-size hold-ups will work better for you - it usually says on the packet to go up a size if you're not sure (and if they come in more than one size!). Some ladies find they roll down quite easily; others prefer hold-ups to ordinary stockings. Whichever you go for, you want plenty of size in the hold-up or stocking. Most have lycra so they'll tend to come down iof they're stretche too much.

    If you go the stockings route, make sure your suspenders (or, better still corset or basque) are strong enough and tight enough to hold the stioxkings up. You will find that 6 or 8 straps is better than 4 for holding the stockings up, but if they not too tight, four is just fine for bedroom work. Metal clasps work better than plastic, and doing the back ones up first seems to work better

    Mrs P. wears hold-ups occasionally, but struggles with stockings as she lose interest when trying to work out all the right sizes and then getting them hooked up properly. The previous Mrs P. was into men wearing stockings, so I've had a bit of practice over the years. When it all comes right with the suspenders, stockings and the rest of the outfit it is rather wonderful.

    I'm going for hold ups no messing about as for pleasure I get plenty, even more now I've discovered a new device that streams you tube onto big tellys, Oh Yes, very naughty times, "drools" a one off custom made duvet cover for me to lie on or have over me, all need now is the Choc sauce,

    1400529687
    scorpiosami [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 91
    • Joined: 4 Mar 2013

    I completely agree with some people on this one. I am a massive fan of all things lingerie and have so many items in the cupboard that haven't been worn for anyone else yet. Totally worth the money, if sexy underwear makes you feel sexy go for it!!! Plus, if you send him a cheeky snap when you first try it on I'm sure he'll change his mind.

    1400530569
    kittencub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1537
    • Joined: 11 May 2013

    scorpiosami wrote:

    I completely agree with some people on this one. I am a massive fan of all things lingerie and have so many items in the cupboard that haven't been worn for anyone else yet. Totally worth the money, if sexy underwear makes you feel sexy go for it!!! Plus, if you send him a cheeky snap when you first try it on I'm sure he'll change his mind.

    He won't he's asexual at the moment due to meds and stuff he's never been into the underwear thing we have talked a lot about it he thinks he's too old now I'm not going to push it it's medically induced so my pleasure is solo now picked up a gorgeous tardis blue chemise the other day stunning

    1400550271
    naughty mum [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1524
    • Joined: 8 Apr 2014

    kittencub wrote:

    He's brilliant at that, not every husband allows a three foot Tardis in the bedroom, or encourages wives to have more piecing, got seven now in each ear, might go upo 12.

    sorry missed that point... You actually have a tardis in your bedroom!? 😮

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.