• ladies under wear

kevingriffiths [sign in to see picture]

What do you think about men wearing ladies panties ? I love wearing them and think love honey would sell a lot if they made or sold them with place for us to put our bits . I know i would buy a lot and my friends would to

VirginAngel [sign in to see picture]

isn't that basically a man thong you want then, since the point of ladies underwear is there aren't any places to put bits?

Stephanie [sign in to see picture]

Hi kevingriffiths,

First of all, welcome to the Lovehoney forums!

Have you seen our male underwear section? There are some great lacy boxers and briefs that might be more comfortable for your 'bits' :)

There are a lot of guys on the forum who enjoy wearing women's underwear and I'm sure they'll all be along with useful advice for you.

Stephanie

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

Have you searched the archives? There are a few threads on men's underwear (mostly complaining about lack of choice) and loads on men wearing women's.

The archives are a great resource which is under used these days. This thread will get the attention of people who are currently active - and there are a lot of great people posting - but the archives have discussion and advice from several years worth as well.

My attitude towards men in women's underwear is similar to my attitude towards women in women's underwear. Naked is better, but if it makes my partner happy....

MrPink [sign in to see picture]

I can get my man bits into a lot of thongs, but it does rather depend on the style. Sometimes I go for the thong becasue the pants are so low cut they just fall off me. Either way, if the panrts or thong are extra brief I use a dab of sock glue (used by Irish dancers to hold their socks up) to keep eveything in place.

Couldn't imagine wearing men's undies any more.

aanda [sign in to see picture]

men and women are built differently, lovehoney sell mens boxers in lace, if thats the feel your after, and they are great, ladies underwear is never going to fit well, but agree more choice for men would be great

MrTsex [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Stephanie wrote:

Hi kevingriffiths,

First of all, welcome to the Lovehoney forums!

Have you seen our http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lingerie/underwear-for-men/ section? There are some great http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lingerie/underwear-for-men/all/all/all/all/all/lace/ that might be more comfortable for your 'bits' :)

There are a lot of guys on the forum who enjoy wearing women's underwear and I'm sure they'll all be along with useful advice for you.

Stephanie

I have bought from this section a few times and there are some very sexy feminine male underwear. Infact my profile pic is one. I know what you mean there really is nothing like the real thing but like Stephanie said they are rather more comfortable when designed for men with that feminine touch.
    Rioja [sign in to see picture]

That pic of you is stunning! I too love the feeling of lingerie on me. My collection is now rather extensive. I also look in the mirror to see what I look like from behind. If I looked half as good as you I would be pleased.

powys [sign in to see picture]

@kevin, If you are strugling to find good fitting knickers go on m&s and search ( lace wrap knickers ) most of the reviews are from men and for a very good reason, they are probably the best fitting knickers you will find, they have added stretch so will hold mens parts great, i have tried loads of nickers in the past and never found any that fit well until i found these. I now have a good 50 pairs as m&s reguarly change and add new colours. There is no need to buy bigger with these you should be fine buying your size, im a size 12-14 approx so i buy 14 and they fit great. Hope this helps

Rioja [sign in to see picture]

That does help. Thank you very very much x

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Some lacy stuff for men on the sex toy testers list at the moment.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.