• Where can I find my size?

bumblebee1989 [sign in to see picture]

Hellooo

My OH wants to buy me some new sexy lingerie/outfits for the bedroom, however Love Honey don't seem to have a large selection in my size (size 8 / 34D) does anybody know any good sites where I can get some? I have tried Ann Summers, and it's the same, what I did find in my size looked trashy. xx

Raptured [sign in to see picture]

Have you tried Figleaves? Not always the cheapest but a massive range and the sales tend to be pretty good.

http://www.figleaves.com/uk/

H&M have some nice stuff occasionally but they shift stock pretty quickly so some sizes sell out early. George and F&F have their moments too if you want cheap and cheerful but again, the good stuff goes quick.

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

M&s do lots of sex nice things in 34d. New look have some gorgeous things in their Kelly brook range.
    La senza is good for 34d. Always have loads when I look

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

Do you mind me asking if you've been fitted properly for a bra? Just a 34 inch chest seems big for a size 8. I'm a 34D inch and I'm a size 12. The problem you might find with getting things to fit correctly is maybe you need a smaller chest size, but the same sized cup?

MrPink [sign in to see picture]

I'm in there with Mrs McX. Get fitted in a proper big boob shop - I reckon you'll come out with something like a 32DD or even 30E. There's heaps of lovely lingerie for smaller back/bigger boobs and speaking from experience with breast forms that make me a 38DD/36E sort of size, I think your back will thank you for doing it.Most High Street chains don't go much below 34" back, and often only in small cups if they do, but that doesn't mean you can't do better. Take your OH with you to pay and have a ball.

Once you know your true size you'll be able to make a better judgment on buying online.

bumblebee1989 [sign in to see picture]

Sorry for the late reply, I have been on holiday.

I must admit it has been a couple of years since I was last fitted and I was a size 10, However all my old lingerie still seems to fit fine, but maybe I'm just used to it. I shall make it my mission to go and get re-fitted.

I find it easy to find my size in every day lingerie, but I was talking about the sexy stuff.

He did find me something in the end on LH which I love and fits fine :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.