• What is sexier on a man - Pants or Boxer Shorts?

cj1972 [sign in to see picture]

sweetlove666 wrote:

hmm well i think it depends on the man but i do prefer boxers, be they tight or baggy

I love boxers when the're tight - I dont think baggy pants look nice on anyone!

Ecksvie wrote:

I think boxers (even though my boyfriend wears briefs), although it really depends on the design. I'd prefer tight briefs to loose boxers. I like my man's underwear to tease me, not hide his things away.

Yeah it does depend on the desgin when it comes to boxers, tight breifs definitley look good and flatter a man especially if hes got a nice body.

BoyNextDoor [sign in to see picture]

SecretlyNaughty wrote:

GypsyLee wrote:

oh yeah do it do it.... thats so impulsive and spontaneous.... which is so sexy i love that in a man.... keeps it exciting !!

you could put a rose between your teeth after saying ..... at your disposal ma'am !!

yess !!

Lol, or for a cheaper option I could just combine these two...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13715

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4813

but I think the neighbours might have something to say if I stood at her door like that!!

hehe, just put my order in! Should be fun to see my OH's face when I see her next week! lol

GypsyLee [sign in to see picture]

SecretlyNaughty wrote:

SecretlyNaughty wrote:

GypsyLee wrote:

oh yeah do it do it.... thats so impulsive and spontaneous.... which is so sexy i love that in a man.... keeps it exciting !!

you could put a rose between your teeth after saying ..... at your disposal ma'am !!

yess !!

Lol, or for a cheaper option I could just combine these two...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13715

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4813

but I think the neighbours might have something to say if I stood at her door like that!!

hehe, just put my order in! Should be fun to see my OH's face when I see her next week! lol

wooo how exciting !!

Miss_V [sign in to see picture]

Women's lingerie - pref satin or nylon brief cut knickers or french knickers, perhaps lace edged but nothing with a central seam and no thongs.

secretseductress [sign in to see picture]

boxer shorts, every time

Im so glad I asked this question...all this pants talk is great..I love sexy pants on a sexy man!

xXxSexytimexXx [sign in to see picture]

Hmmmm-I like my man to feel comfortable and that makes him feel good. However I bought him some Armani trunks-they are shorter than normal loose fit boxers and are quite tight though still comfortable!!

I also like the fact I can feel everything properly (and get him turned on without even taking them off) rather than having material in the way with loose boxers!!

The panel at the front enhances his already adequate package-when I complimented him on this he loved it and that obviously made him feel sexy and he's not worn any other type since!! :D

xXxSexytimexXx [sign in to see picture]

Anyone ever tried edible underwear on their man?? It does look a bit ridiculous but GREAT fun!! ;)

ScottishSwan [sign in to see picture]

A like to wear boxers a think there more confy to wear! ;)

Me and her [sign in to see picture]

I feel sexier in boxers, I like room to manouver.

bbn [sign in to see picture]

cj1972 wrote:

Im so glad I asked this question...all this pants talk is great..I love sexy pants on a sexy man!

I'm glad you did too - love all the talk by both sexes about what turns on about each others' undies.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.