• What is sexier on a man - Pants or Boxer Shorts?

    1247764626
    BoyNextDoor [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 48
    • Joined: 2 Jun 2009

    Good point! I don't know what I'm worrying about then!

    They're in my basket, just gonna wait till I can dig my last invoice out and see if there's a discount voucher on it! I'm so stingy eh! lol

    1247766242
    GypsyLee [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 28
    • Joined: 14 Jul 2009

    SecretlyNaughty wrote:

    GypsyLee wrote:

    oh yeah do it do it.... thats so impulsive and spontaneous.... which is so sexy i love that in a man.... keeps it exciting !!

    you could put a rose between your teeth after saying ..... at your disposal ma'am !!

    yess !!

    Lol, or for a cheaper option I could just combine these two...

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13715

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4813

    but I think the neighbours might have something to say if I stood at her door like that!!

    thats even better... she will be the envy of her neighbours..... imagine what will be going through their minds when you both step inside and shut the door !!

    go on be a dare devil... and let us know.... you could even turn up in a limo and do it on her birthday with champers... its somethiong she will never forget ! it will certainly leave a lasting impression... I know id love it... it seems like so much fun !!

    1247766243
    GypsyLee [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 28
    • Joined: 14 Jul 2009

    SecretlyNaughty wrote:

    GypsyLee wrote:

    oh yeah do it do it.... thats so impulsive and spontaneous.... which is so sexy i love that in a man.... keeps it exciting !!

    you could put a rose between your teeth after saying ..... at your disposal ma'am !!

    yess !!

    Lol, or for a cheaper option I could just combine these two...

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13715

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4813

    but I think the neighbours might have something to say if I stood at her door like that!!

    thats even better... she will be the envy of her neighbours..... imagine what will be going through their minds when you both step inside and shut the door !!

    go on be a dare devil... and let us know.... you could even turn up in a limo and do it on her birthday with champers... its somethiong she will never forget ! it will certainly leave a lasting impression... I know id love it... it seems like so much fun !!

    1247771116
    Morbidia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 697
    • Joined: 25 Jan 2007

    I think boxers are defo sexier, although, i like my OH in either to be honest ^_^

    He looks cute in pants, hehe x x x

    1247772267

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 532
    • Joined: 13 May 2007

    I like the trunks like CKs. Baggy boxers don't really do it for me, and I find trunks which are clingy but not too tight flatter most men.

    A man in good underwear is very, very sexy.

    1247772281

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 532
    • Joined: 13 May 2007

    Oh and y-fronts = scary!

    1247774253
    georga_73 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 35
    • Joined: 2 Jul 2009

    I prefer my hubby in tight boxers

    1247774438
    miss_nat [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 60
    • Joined: 15 Sep 2007

    i like men in boxer shorts

    1247775925
    SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1869
    • Joined: 1 Dec 2008

    redapple wrote:

    My hubby is never in them long enough to comment ... when he's ready for action it's all off and away we go ............. I don't mind as he is definitely a ''comfort before fashion'' type of guy .......... looks good in the nude anyhow ........ xx

    Hope you're well Red! Long time no errr. . . . .read!

    SG69 x

    1247778526
    Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1186
    • Joined: 11 Jun 2009

    I think boxers (even though my boyfriend wears briefs), although it really depends on the design. I'd prefer tight briefs to loose boxers. I like my man's underwear to tease me, not hide his things away.

    1247782514
    sexelle [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 160
    • Joined: 17 Sep 2008

    I like something that shows off my OH extremely!!! well packed lunch box

    (salami and a couple of scotch eggs, yummy)

    1247782718
    Bingo Caller [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 77
    • Joined: 1 Dec 2008

    sexelle wrote:

    I like something that shows off my OH extremely!!! well packed lunch box

    (salami and a couple of scotch eggs, yummy)

    Like a TigerStripe Thong?

    1247782805
    sexelle [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 160
    • Joined: 17 Sep 2008

    Bingo have you got a thing about felines?

    1247783153
    Bingo Caller [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 77
    • Joined: 1 Dec 2008

    sexelle wrote:

    Bingo have you got a thing about felines?

    Grrwwllllllll

    1247783217
    SmoothOne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 357
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2009

    I'm a boxers kinda guy. Just thinking about it, years ago, I had a loose pair of black silk boxers. They were delicious to wear.

    1247783263
    sexelle [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 160
    • Joined: 17 Sep 2008

    SmoothOne wrote:

    I'm a boxers kinda guy. Just thinking about it, years ago, I had a loose pair of black silk boxers. They were delicious to wear.

    told ya x

    1247783486
    SmoothOne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 357
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2009

    sexelle wrote:

    SmoothOne wrote:

    I'm a boxers kinda guy. Just thinking about it, years ago, I had a loose pair of black silk boxers. They were delicious to wear.

    told ya x

    told me what?

    1247784011
    sexelle [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 160
    • Joined: 17 Sep 2008

    SmoothOne wrote:

    sexelle wrote:

    SmoothOne wrote:

    I'm a boxers kinda guy. Just thinking about it, years ago, I had a loose pair of black silk boxers. They were delicious to wear.

    told ya x

    told me what?

    Was on the thread about feeling good about yourself again, i said get yourself a pair of silk knickers you might like it

    1247784159
    SmoothOne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 357
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2009

    sexelle wrote:

    SmoothOne wrote:

    sexelle wrote:

    SmoothOne wrote:

    I'm a boxers kinda guy. Just thinking about it, years ago, I had a loose pair of black silk boxers. They were delicious to wear.

    told ya x

    told me what?

    Was on the thread about feeling good about yourself again, i said get yourself a pair of silk knickers you might like it

    lmao so you did

    1247788118
    sweetchant1lly [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 9
    • Joined: 14 Dec 2008

    i have to agree y front would normally send me running but that guys paic in nice tight green and lime ones was hot

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.