• "Dress" sizes for Love Honey

Dazzels [sign in to see picture]

My girlfriend really likes this dress:

However, she is a dress size 8, are you able to stock other sizes easily?

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

Ask in the Pander to Me thread, but I'd be surprised since it's listed as 'one size'. AFAIK, that's more manufacturer than LH.

myghost [sign in to see picture]

when it comes back in to stock buy it from my experience of wetlook the material is tight and you should size up if you don't want to struggle to fit in it and have it feel uncomfortably tight with lovehoney's fab returns policy though if it doesn't fit you can always return it

dh [sign in to see picture]

I'm pretty sure the manufacturer will only make the one size. I have never felt guilty about ordering clothing to try on, then returning if it doesn't fit. Don't forget that LH's return policy is amazing.
    The wet look part should be pretty stretchy and our experience of lace is that it is very small and stretches a lot. This should mean it might be small enough to fit an 8, but if not just keep the tags on and the packaging in good condition and then send back if it isn't right

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

When it's a one size product that's usually all the manufacture makes. However since lovehoney so free delivery and free returns it's worth ordering to see if it fits!

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]
    MrandMrsAndy [sign in to see picture]

I've also been eyeing this up :)

I'm a size 10-12 but i'm going to try it anyway as like others have said lovehoney offer free returns and I'll always wonder if maybe it would fit. Generall i find onesize stuff on other sites to be 8-12 so fingerscrossed.

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

Try it, it might be ok. Leather is normally tight anyway. I'm sure they will be happy to return it if doesn't fit x

Stephanie [sign in to see picture]

Hi everyone!

I have this dress, good choice!

I'm a size 10-12 and it'll fit a size 8 too without problem. The material is quite stretchy which I suppose is why the manufacturer has decided to leave it as one size, since it is able to accomodate most body sizes.

As others have pointed out, we have an excellent returns policy so if your girlfriend tries it on and it doesn't fit or she just decides she doesn't like it after all then you can use the free returns label to send it back for an exchange or a full refund :) Freeeeeeeee! And that's for up to 365 days, so even if you buy it for her as a gift and don't give it to her for a few months the returns policy is still valid.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.