• Posting pictures of yourself

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

Yes, got the hang of it now, followed your advice LNT :)
    Thank you, you also have stunning pics xx

Melanthe [sign in to see picture]

You ladies are making me want to buy more xx excellent photos which are very helpful when trying to find something new.

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Don't let us stop you lol

Perhaps we could see you wearing some too xxx

Kanu Suckmeov [sign in to see picture]

Skitty wrote:

mamz wrote:

Skitty, do you think someone could recognize someone on a pic not showing the face and it could have bad effects on work? I was thinking about posting pics but once i have my job do you think it can be affected?? I haven't thought about it before

I don't think that people would recognise pictures that just show body and no face. Even if someone had an inkling it was you, they'd probably be too embarrassed to say anything, especially because they'd probably think they couldn't be right about it. Just think about how hard it is to recognise people in photos sometimes even when it shows their face - the camera can be very obscuring :) I personally think it's very unlikely that anyone would recognise anyone else from photos, even showing faces or tattoos, when you consider how many people there are in the world, how different people look in photos vs. in person, etc. but it's all down to what each individual feels comfortable with :) x

I agree with Skitty, most of the pictures on here do not show the face, so it is very difficult to tell who is who, unless of course you have a tattoo or something that people might recognise. I think you have to be more careful with whats in the background of the picture. I thought I saw a picture yesterday where people might recognised a picture in the background.

Kanu Suckmeov [sign in to see picture]

Rimmer57 wrote:

I must say All you Ladies on her look FANTASTIC!! in your pics

I fully agree with Rimmer57. You ladies look absolutely fantastic in your pics

You should all be very proud of yourselves....

Kanu Suckmeov wrote:

Rimmer57 wrote:

I must say All you Ladies on her look FANTASTIC!! in your pics

I fully agree with Rimmer57. You ladies look absolutely fantastic in your pics

You should all be very proud of yourselves....

And you guys doing your bit too - well done xxx

Kingbinny76 [sign in to see picture]

You look great, don't wory. And in control of the situation

dunf_cpl [sign in to see picture]

Is anybody else posting pictures against products yet noticing that they are not visible on the product's page...?

I think the person who apporoves the photo decides whether it will appear on the product page or not :)

dunf_cpl [sign in to see picture]

Seems a bit strange. I wonder what the reasoning behind that is?

I believe they just choose the pictures that show the items at their best - they are trying to sell the items after all!! Xx

CandyKate [sign in to see picture]

Hey ladies...

well Im pretty new to this forum, more of a reader than a typer but this caught my attention..

Read through and suprised to see how many women wont post photo's, or feel too self concious etc....

I am a typical 'girls should stick together rather than pulling each other down' kinda woman.So ladies - stop pulling yourself down, look at something of yourself and see the good - not the bad. We've all body concious, even the fittest of the fit have.

Going from the comments, the majority who's posted on this thread have bought an out fit to wear for their boyfriend, husband, friend with benefits, what ever, theyve bought it to impress the man. THEIR MAN. As long as you feel good in it, then no one else matters. If the man's impressed by it too, then Id call it a win win.

We're all different, what one person finds sexy, another one wont. Stop the worrying what others think, if you feel sexy then you go ahead and flaunt it, hell to what other people who you probably dont even know think. Like others have said, crop at the neck if your worried about someone seeing you.

Me personally, I love the dressing up, sexy underwear and the rest of it. But I'm all on getting a bloke at the end of a saturday night in town never mind finding one who i'd feel comfortable dressing up for! But when I do, dam right I'll post the photo's, even if i am 90 years old by then.

As long as your happy, youve no one else to impress

X

mamz [sign in to see picture]

I have a question for the Lovehoney staff or anyone else who know the answer and one for sxleksaker

Once a photo has been posted on lovehoney, if the OP decides that he deletes is, does lovehoney still has copy rights on it or can they still use it?

Sxleksaker (god that name! I'm not getting used to it). Since you are also studying med, I don't know if you've seen some of my older posts wondering about professionalism, but I am wondering what do you think about that. Do you think it is "OK" for us to post pics (without our faces) or do you think we could get int rouble if this was discovered by our medical associations? ( I know we aren't in the same country at all but I wanna know what someone in a similar situation thinks of that)

Yes I think it is okay for us to post pictures. I can't see how someone could recoginze me at all so it wouldn't affect my professionalism in any way. At our university, they have talked about not getting too drunk, smoking etc. and how that would affect how others see us as professionals, but I don't think anyonymous pictures would matter. It's not like someone could be 100% sure it's you and lots of girls look pretty similar. And if someone were to recoginze me, I am sure there would be no consequeses, it's just impossible to prove who it is and I think noone would care here in Sweden to be honest :)

mamz [sign in to see picture]

Sxleksaker wrote:

Yes I think it is okay for us to post pictures. I can't see how someone could recoginze me at all so it wouldn't affect my professionalism in any way. At our university, they have talked about not getting too drunk, smoking etc. and how that would affect how others see us as professionals, but I don't think anyonymous pictures would matter. It's not like someone could be 100% sure it's you and lots of girls look pretty similar. And if someone were to recoginze me, I am sure there would be no consequeses, it's just impossible to prove who it is and I think noone would care here in Sweden to be honest :)

Even if you get too personnal on here so that someone could recognise you buy what you say? (with details about you that could distinguish you from others?) I feel like I'm pretty exposed on here :P

I don't think you should worry about that Mamz, someone must analyze all of your post just to maybe have an idea of who you are (without certainty). It would take forever and seems highly unlikely. And since you are not from the UK the chance of someone recognizing you is even smaller.

Skitty [sign in to see picture]

mamz wrote:

Once a photo has been posted on lovehoney, if the OP decides that he deletes is, does lovehoney still has copy rights on it or can they still use it?

I'm interested to know the proper answer to this one, but in the mean-time I'll share what I think happens. I noticed that I deleted some of my pictures from my profile page, and then much later on they were posted to Lovehoney's lingerie instagram page, so in my experience I'm pretty sure that they retain the rights to it and can use it. I think pictures posted to product pages also stay up even if you delete them from your profile, although I can't remember 100% if I tried this or not! I know I was meaning to, but now I've forgotten - oops.

Talia [sign in to see picture]

mamz wrote:

Sxleksaker wrote:

Even if you get too personnal on here so that someone could recognise you buy what you say? (with details about you that could distinguish you from others?) I feel like I'm pretty exposed on here :P

If I may add my 2 cents: As a general rule people probably shouldn't give out personal details on the internet (that goes for Facebook & co as well). Remember that The Good Wife episode where the couple nearly lost their health insurance because the guy had ticked 'not smoked in 24 months' in his application and there was a photo on the web showing him with a cigarette? I try to be very careful with what I write and to not mention any specifics (though I know a few have escaped - would be interesting to see whether I could be found if somebody really wanted to).

That said, among half-way open-minded people and in reasonable countries there shouldn't be a problem with participating in a sex toy forum! There's nothing illegal about it, and as to how embarrassing it would be to be discovered - I guess that depends on the posts...

@ mamz, as far as I remember those of your posts I've read, I wouldn't know where to begin searching for you!

linda2008 [sign in to see picture]

I do thank all for the lovely pics on here i know my latest one not showing my face but i dont mind showing my face all but i know others dont ..but no matter what there are some fantastic photos of both sexes on here

linda2008 [sign in to see picture]

linda2008 wrote:

I do thank all for the lovely pics on here i know my latest one not showing my face but i dont mind showing my face all but i know others dont ..but no matter what there are some fantastic photos of both sexes on here

decided to change pic now showing face hope people like lol

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.