• Posting pictures of yourself

    1453689322

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2844
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2015

    What a darling thing to say...thank you kindly :)

    1453695127
    Sexyback69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 411
    • Joined: 2 Dec 2013

    Bulldog66 wrote:

    I would just like to thank all of you ladies that post pics on here, I think you all look amazing. There is something so much sexier about the normal girl next door look rather than professional models.

    I agree its much sexier than having professional models, you all look amazing and when you get great comments its a massive confidence booster. Keep posting everyone x

    1454950032
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2617
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    Had just plucked up the courage to upload a couple of pics only to find the 'system' wont let me.

    Such a let down after building myself up to it.

    Livechat helpline said to try again in a few days - may have turned chicken again by then!!!

    Anyone else having problems?

    1454951252
    gingerhippy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 91
    • Joined: 1 Sep 2015

    same thing ..can only upload profile pic x customer services said they are looking into it ..btw I am in the same boat with the confidence thing, being over 40 and life long body issues..let's both keep trying I'm sure you'll look fabulous and it really is better to see 'real women' in the lingerie ..well that's what I'm gonna tell myself .....
    your profile pic is gorgeous

    1454952016
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2617
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    Right back at ya babe x

    I have only been using the LH forum for a very short time and people like you make me feel normal again.

    I have had such confidence issues for such a long time - although it has to be said hubby has always said he finds me sexy, even after 25 years, and that he finds it enormously frustrating that I can't see it - I am just beginning to get my mojo back and it feels great.

    Good luck with the photos - I look forward to seeing them x

    1454962394
    gingerhippy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 91
    • Joined: 1 Sep 2015

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    Right back at ya babe x

    I have only been using the LH forum for a very short time and people like you make me feel normal again.

    I have had such confidence issues for such a long time - although it has to be said hubby has always said he finds me sexy, even after 25 years, and that he finds it enormously frustrating that I can't see it - I am just beginning to get my mojo back and it feels great.

    Good luck with the photos - I look forward to seeing them x

    1454962454
    gingerhippy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 91
    • Joined: 1 Sep 2015

    Um not sure what I did wrong there....technophobe as well lol ... but can't wait to see yours too babe x ;) x

    1455039525
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2617
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    Ok - so still can't upload photos so just going to have to change profile picture occassionally so I don't go 'off the boil'.

    Sorry if it gets boring for you guys but really frustrating that I can't upload xx

    1455108227
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2617
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    Yipee - downloaded another browser (been using chrome) and now can upload pics. They aren't great but got a real buzz out of doing it!!

    I hope at least some of you like them too xx

    1455108442
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5940
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    Yipee - downloaded another browser (been using chrome) and now can upload pics. They aren't great but got a real buzz out of doing it!!

    I hope at least some of you like them too xx

    You certainly have a nice rear

    1455108507
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2617
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    Yipee - downloaded another browser (been using chrome) and now can upload pics. They aren't great but got a real buzz out of doing it!!

    I hope at least some of you like them too xx

    Hope it's not too long before they become 'live'. Got butterflies now!!

    1455108604
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2617
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    Thank you.

    I am in the process of trying to get my body confidence back and all you lovely people are really helping xx

    1455109596
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5940
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    Thank you.

    I am in the process of trying to get my body confidence back and all you lovely people are really helping xx

    I think most people have issues with their own bodies. I not to keen on my tummy area but happily to say I can see it beginning to go down as I lose weight and firm myself up with excercise in that area.

    In my view the best person to get views from is perhaps not yourself but your partner.

    Btw you look fine to me.

    1455112745
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5940
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    mysteron wrote:

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    Thank you.

    I am in the process of trying to get my body confidence back and all you lovely people are really helping xx

    I think most people have issues with their own bodies. I not to keen on my tummy area but happily to say I can see it beginning to go down as I lose weight and firm myself up with excercise in that area.

    In my view the best person to get views from is perhaps not yourself but your partner.

    Btw you look fine to me.

    You pics are now in the members page. One is just a tad dark. The other 2 are fine as you are as well .

    1455117923
    gingerhippy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 91
    • Joined: 1 Sep 2015

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    Yipee - downloaded another browser (been using chrome) and now can upload pics. They aren't great but got a real buzz out of doing it!!

    I hope at least some of you like them too xx

    just had a look babe .. wow they are fab photos .. you have a lovely figure and a gorgeous bum , I have no clue what your worrying about but I do understand its hard to see yourself as others do xxx ;) Hey

    1455118287
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2617
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    The camera has been very kind as have you - thank you xxx

    1455130040
    Raider Mr [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 41
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2014

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    The camera has been very kind as have you - thank you xxx

    wow - worth the wait :p

    1455138779
    Kazamarie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 539
    • Joined: 16 Sep 2015

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    Thank you.

    I am in the process of trying to get my body confidence back and all you lovely people are really helping xx

    You look amazing hun 😉. And well done you for having the confidence to post pics 😆 of yourself in lingerie on here 👍 x
    1455138973
    Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 11626
    • Joined: 20 Aug 2014

    Well done to everybody who finds it difficult to post pics but has found the courage to do so. I know it's a really big step for some of you. Sending hugs to you all......and each and everyone of you looks beautiful xx

    1455139351
    Kazamarie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 539
    • Joined: 16 Sep 2015

    Terri JJ wrote:

    Well done to everybody who finds it difficult to post pics but has found the courage to do so. I know it's a really big step for some of you. Sending hugs to you all......and each and everyone of you looks beautiful xx

    Yeah I totally agree it's incredibly brave. And for some it's a huge deal. And everyone looks amazing 😉. Luckily for me I don't wear sexy lingerie so can't post any on here anyway ☺ oh what a shame ha ha ha x

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.