• Posting pictures of yourself

[suspended user]

suspended user

What a darling thing to say...thank you kindly :)

Sexyback69 [sign in to see picture]

Bulldog66 wrote:

I would just like to thank all of you ladies that post pics on here, I think you all look amazing. There is something so much sexier about the normal girl next door look rather than professional models.

I agree its much sexier than having professional models, you all look amazing and when you get great comments its a massive confidence booster. Keep posting everyone x

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Had just plucked up the courage to upload a couple of pics only to find the 'system' wont let me.

Such a let down after building myself up to it.

Livechat helpline said to try again in a few days - may have turned chicken again by then!!!

Anyone else having problems?

gingerhippy [sign in to see picture]

same thing ..can only upload profile pic x customer services said they are looking into it ..btw I am in the same boat with the confidence thing, being over 40 and life long body issues..let's both keep trying I'm sure you'll look fabulous and it really is better to see 'real women' in the lingerie ..well that's what I'm gonna tell myself .....
    your profile pic is gorgeous

Right back at ya babe x

I have only been using the LH forum for a very short time and people like you make me feel normal again.

I have had such confidence issues for such a long time - although it has to be said hubby has always said he finds me sexy, even after 25 years, and that he finds it enormously frustrating that I can't see it - I am just beginning to get my mojo back and it feels great.

Good luck with the photos - I look forward to seeing them x

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Right back at ya babe x

I have only been using the LH forum for a very short time and people like you make me feel normal again.

I have had such confidence issues for such a long time - although it has to be said hubby has always said he finds me sexy, even after 25 years, and that he finds it enormously frustrating that I can't see it - I am just beginning to get my mojo back and it feels great.

Good luck with the photos - I look forward to seeing them x

Um not sure what I did wrong there....technophobe as well lol ... but can't wait to see yours too babe x ;) x

Ok - so still can't upload photos so just going to have to change profile picture occassionally so I don't go 'off the boil'.

Sorry if it gets boring for you guys but really frustrating that I can't upload xx

Yipee - downloaded another browser (been using chrome) and now can upload pics. They aren't great but got a real buzz out of doing it!!

I hope at least some of you like them too xx

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Yipee - downloaded another browser (been using chrome) and now can upload pics. They aren't great but got a real buzz out of doing it!!

You certainly have a nice rear

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Hope it's not too long before they become 'live'. Got butterflies now!!

Thank you.

I am in the process of trying to get my body confidence back and all you lovely people are really helping xx

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Thank you.

I am in the process of trying to get my body confidence back and all you lovely people are really helping xx

I think most people have issues with their own bodies. I not to keen on my tummy area but happily to say I can see it beginning to go down as I lose weight and firm myself up with excercise in that area.

In my view the best person to get views from is perhaps not yourself but your partner.

Btw you look fine to me.

mysteron wrote:

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Thank you.

I think most people have issues with their own bodies. I not to keen on my tummy area but happily to say I can see it beginning to go down as I lose weight and firm myself up with excercise in that area.

In my view the best person to get views from is perhaps not yourself but your partner.

Btw you look fine to me.

You pics are now in the members page. One is just a tad dark. The other 2 are fine as you are as well .

lovingnewtoys wrote:

just had a look babe .. wow they are fab photos .. you have a lovely figure and a gorgeous bum , I have no clue what your worrying about but I do understand its hard to see yourself as others do xxx ;) Hey

The camera has been very kind as have you - thank you xxx

Raider Mr [sign in to see picture]

lovingnewtoys wrote:

The camera has been very kind as have you - thank you xxx

wow - worth the wait :p

Kazamarie [sign in to see picture]

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Thank you.

You look amazing hun 😉. And well done you for having the confidence to post pics 😆 of yourself in lingerie on here 👍 x
    Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Well done to everybody who finds it difficult to post pics but has found the courage to do so. I know it's a really big step for some of you. Sending hugs to you all......and each and everyone of you looks beautiful xx

Kazamarie [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

Well done to everybody who finds it difficult to post pics but has found the courage to do so. I know it's a really big step for some of you. Sending hugs to you all......and each and everyone of you looks beautiful xx

Yeah I totally agree it's incredibly brave. And for some it's a huge deal. And everyone looks amazing 😉. Luckily for me I don't wear sexy lingerie so can't post any on here anyway ☺ oh what a shame ha ha ha x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.