• Posting pictures of yourself

AlaineB [sign in to see picture]

Thank you Lollipop...
    Hoping I didn't offend Menyanthe... =//

StHubbins [sign in to see picture]

Not sure how you could have offended Menyanthe.

I'll offend her now anyway, by saying that she deleted her best photo (the one that was her profile pic a while back)

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

I've just looked at your pics and think you look gorgeous. Wish I looked like that :)

StHubbins - By saying I didn't want to say what I think is wrong with myself on here... It's not that I don't want to tell her - just no where other people can see and call me stupid... =/

Wildflower - thank you for your kind words... Means a lot to me... I think I managed to get the lighting and things right on them pictures that I up-loaded...

paul10 [sign in to see picture]

alaine - I would have to admit to looking at your pics before you started this thread and at the time thinking what a beautiful woman.

I hope you carry on posting - you are gorgeous xxx

Thank you Paul10
    Just up-loaded a few old selfies but I don't think I'll post any of my body for a while...

KinkyMinxMoo [sign in to see picture]

I like the 2 new selfie pics, you are a very pretty woman and the one with the hair covering, it is a sexy face. Also I love your tattoo! Plus I am really getting into taking pics, and If I see one I like, I'll try do it myself and that is what I am going to do the one with you on your back in the black and red?

very pretty - lovely smile hair and very enticing eyes.

be a real shame if we don't get to see that sexy body xxx

Weird but nice to think I inspired you KMM? Do you mean this one: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/alaineb/photos/9206/

(Hope LH will allow that think?)

Thank you paul10 - maybe in a few months if I manage to get up my confidence..

KinkyMinxMoo [sign in to see picture]

Sorry, don't mean to be weird... But yes, thats the one, I really like it :)

LilMissMardyBum [sign in to see picture]

Alaine your photos are really beautiful you have an amazing figure,and such a pretty face :)

i have huge body confidence issues going from a size 10-12 to a 16-18 because of medication,the fact is for my health i need to have the medication and it hurts sometimes knowing that i wont be the 10-12 skinny girl again hearing that it really knocked my confidence,i find it hard sometimes to add my pictures to lovehoney, only because they seem to be quite a lot of thinner women's photos then bigger girls photos, which being a bigger girl makes me very self concious when i look at members photos and see my picture amongst the thinner women,when that happens i usually delete my photos, but the lovely forum members have given me such lovely compliments and the confidence to keep these new sets of photos up and im starting to see that i dont have to be a size 10-12 to be beautiful im still the person i was i just now have an extra bit of me to love :)

KKM I didn't mean you seemed weird... just weird to think you like it so much it has inspired you... I don't think you're weird....

LilMissMardyBum - after looking through your pictures I hope you'll believe me when I say you have nothing to feel self conscious about... Your pictures are amazing and I hope you will up-load more as you look fab in them... And PSH you look just as good as any skinny girl on here!!!

LilMissMardyBum [sign in to see picture]

Aww thank you Alaine your so sweet :) x

menyanthe [sign in to see picture]

AB, I am not offended, don't worry :) And the photo you have linked here is my favourite as well :)

StHubbins, I am not sure I even know what photo you are referring to. I don't think I ever deleted any photos from my album, though.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/alaineb/photos/9204/

I love this one - especially with those red lips xxx

GarynChrissy [sign in to see picture]

Hi we are very new to this site as well this is our first post but hunni you look stunning i am sure once we have got the hang of this i will eventually get round to posting some pictures as well

Chrissy and Gary

McGlovin [sign in to see picture]

I think any woman who posts pics here is amazing cause the confidence needed is very sexy.

You pics are lovely and you should be proud of yourself

ShannonMarlene [sign in to see picture]

Alaine! No! You have nothing to feel self-conscious about.
    Coming from a bisexual girl, I definitely would, if you catch my drift.
    I especially love the photos of you in the Baci Lingerie Sheer Chemise with Ruffles, you look stunning and that outfit suits you perfectly!
    I'm not exactly most people's idea of 'sexy' but I've still put some photos up. This is an open and mature site, you won't get judged here (:

Naughty Miss K [sign in to see picture]

I must admit, I love looking at the uploaded photos because there is such a range of things modeled and it all looks fab. It's given me the confidence to start uploading a few. I've just ordered some lingerie bits and am actually looking forward to taking a few photos :)
    Lovely pics ladies and gents x

Naked_butler [sign in to see picture]

Delete them if you are uncomfortable but you do look fantastic

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.