• Posting pictures of yourself

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

aww thanks

Even I have body issues x

sweetmama72 [sign in to see picture]

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Throbinhood wrote:

Its becoming addictive, I will just have to buy more boxers lol x

Totally agree - and this coming from someone who has had body issues all my life!!!

You take good pics btw xxxx

i wish i had your confidence.... neither of you should have any body issues! good pics xxx

think most people do have something they would change on their bodies at some point in their lives

sweetmama72 [sign in to see picture]

I think you might be right...I suppose it is a case of changing the bits you can and loving the bits you can't !

Quiet_James [sign in to see picture]

Hi Alaine, you look lovely in my opinion so please don't regret what you've done.

A question for the wider community. I'd like to post a picture but get too excited, so frontals are out. I could do a thong shot from the side or back, but there are already quite a few like that on here. I also want to remain private, so no pics of my face. I'd welcome some ideas for what I could do.

Thanks J

captainmeow [sign in to see picture]

James, I'm not sure if this is a silly suggestion, but maybe masturbate before taking the photo? That way you'd have one less thing to worry about with frontal shots

just put a sock on it under thong lol

Quiet_James [sign in to see picture]

Thanks Captain. It's worth a try, lol.

J

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

I don't take as many photos as I'd like - my OH takes a rubbish shot! I end up with so many selfies that are almost all the same pose/angle and don't show off as much of the product as I'd like. Also I like to wait til my hair is dyed and I have my makeup on to take pics, just in case someone happens to recognise me - I rarely wear makeup day to day so will give reasonable doubt 😂

I take my photos myself with my phone timer

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

VioletWolf wrote:

I don't take as many photos as I'd like - my OH takes a rubbish shot! I end up with so many selfies that are almost all the same pose/angle and don't show off as much of the product as I'd like. Also I like to wait til my hair is dyed and I have my makeup on to take pics, just in case someone happens to recognise me - I rarely wear makeup day to day so will give reasonable doubt 😂

Like your midnight bloom robe pics you've uploaded.

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

Thanks 😁 I bloody love that robe, genuinely the most gorgeous thing I own 😂

Why did I never think of Throbinhood's idea of using the timer on my phone!! Seems so bloody obvious now!

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Didn't even know phones had timers!!!

Xxx

glittergirl [sign in to see picture]

I have huge body issues but on hear i feel OK as i can hide face ect and select angels that are i little more flattering but after 6 kids and being a plus size queen now i don't even let hubby take photos of me but on here hidden face helps and actually i go it to help boost my confidence as i feel good in lingerie and more comfortable in a body i dislike as covers my lamps bumps and stretch marks 😨

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

glittergirl wrote:

I have huge body issues but on hear i feel OK as i can hide face ect and select angels that are i little more flattering but after 6 kids and being a plus size queen now i don't even let hubby take photos of me but on here hidden face helps and actually i go it to help boost my confidence as i feel good in lingerie and more comfortable in a body i dislike as covers my lamps bumps and stretch marks 😨

Keep doing it hunni - and just remember you were picked in the recent photo competition for a reason - you rock!!!!

Xxxx

Lovingnewtoys...neither did i!! Turns out my phone has a setting to take pictures every 5 seconds until you tell it not to too so you can do you best Kim Kardashian, pose up a storm and choose the best pics afterwards!!
    Although i bet Kim Kardashian doesn't have to utilise a cat tree in the middle of the living room to get the right height/angle - a not-so-glamorous photo shoot!!

I normally move half my furniture to free up a wall lol

LeilaK [sign in to see picture]

When you upload a photo does it show up on your profile page until it's approved? I uploaded one last night from my iPad, but I don't know if it worked. I remember someone saying you need to resize the pic? I'm knew to all this 😕

If you uploaded it , it shows in your profile uploaded photos :) even if it's not approved

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.