• Thoughts on Men in Lingerie

Fozzbear [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

not my thing but each to their own. Men in women's underwear wouldn't turn me on but lingerie specifically designed for men, particularly things like lace bodysuits and lace boxers, are the kind of things I'd be into!

Lace boxers are great!!! I've got a pair and they are very comfortably yet sexy

David the lonely guy [sign in to see picture]

Hi all, I love stockings nd garter belts with a lacy pair of undies too, I'm 6ft5" tall by the way, but think my legs look great in sheer black stockings.

Just want to meet an admirer or another dresser now see what it feels like to caress another's legs and try out some sexy kisses with lipstick, by the way only do this in private, but usually ends up with an orgasm, thanks for reading this fantasy or fetish.

LornaB [sign in to see picture]

My husband is a crossdresser, and I think he looks great in lingerie.

Ok it's not for everyone, and it took me a while to accept it.

However our sex life has been rekindled

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

My husband enjoys what we call sensual dressing lol. To begin with I was unsure about it and felt threatened by it as I wanted to be the female in the relationship. I now see it as a way for him to feel sexier just the same as I do when I wear sexy lingerie. When he is turned on it turns me on so win win in my book. He only likes lingerie though and it is purely sexual. My biggest fear when I found out he was into this was that he was gay or wanted to share this with other like minded men. I sometimes still worry about it but that is human nature. I'm aware that you didn't ask all of this but I think it is worth mentioning if any ladies like myself have concerns as I did. There isn't much information out there about this even for the men involved, which can cause them confusion too and question their sexuality. I hope this lengthy reply may help someone.

Satin boy [sign in to see picture]

I like wearing my OH knickers for the feel of the material. Why can't they do mens lingerie in silk/satin rather than just lace.

Caliente [sign in to see picture]

Satin boy wrote:

I like wearing my OH knickers for the feel of the material. Why can't they do mens lingerie in silk/satin rather than just lace.

Have you asked on the Pander to Me thread? I think satin underwear for men would be lovely.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1451404-pander-to-me-products-only/

Cinnamonxx [sign in to see picture]

I've probably got a bit of a biased answer to this, being a male? who loves to get dressed up. For me i've had a fascination since my teenage years, but for so long i tried to ignore it. More recently its become part of games with a Mistress. But after hiding it for so long its really nice to see most of the comments on here. I guess I may go a bit further than some others as I have a thing for makeup as well but its actually quite a relief to hear that I'm not the only one!

My main problem is getting things to fit right! Damn my big male body!

Paul & Eileen [sign in to see picture]

I have dressed in ladies lingerie for some time now when we are 'playing around' and my partner often buys things for me as a treat. She loves looking at me, especially when I perform for her and I feel good wearing it. (Please see my review of the ladies red, sexy lace knickers that are in the sale at the moment. The L/XL fit me perfectly!)

I know it isn't everyones thing but I cannot imagine any man slipping on a pair of silk stockings or squeezing into a pair of lacey ladies knickers and not feeing anything at all. I am not a full time cross dresser and I would be really embarrassed if someone other than my lady saw me dressed like that but I do get a buzz going out with ladies knickers on under my jeans! Guys, next time you are alone, pull out a pair of her sexy knickers or a pair of her stockings or tights and (carefully) slip them on. See how you feel; You might just be suprised! I often suprise my lady (like getting out of my suit at the end of the day to reveal stockings and sexy undies). Always makes her laugh and is a great icebreaker after a long day. (I am not brave enough to wear them all day; I usually stop at a service station on the way home and change there but the arriving home in sexy lingerie always has the desired effect! )

Come on guys, give it a go! You might suprise yourself ...

V4GUY [sign in to see picture]

I really have the urge to get myself some stockings and sexy little knickers. Not plucked up the courage just yet!

mikeym3 [sign in to see picture]

Go for it, buy online and enjoy the sensation is silky stockings and sexy knickers.

Jezebella [sign in to see picture]

I love a man who is confident enough to dress up in sexy lingerie for me! Huge turn on!
    I'm a big believer that if you wear what makes YOU feel sexy it'll translate to your partner. So if you're lusting after a pair of stockings or some sexy undies I say go for it! :)

KatieS <3 [sign in to see picture]

Jezebella wrote:

I love a man who is confident enough to dress up in sexy lingerie for me! Huge turn on!
    I'm a big believer that if you wear what makes YOU feel sexy it'll translate to your partner. So if you're lusting after a pair of stockings or some sexy undies I say go for it! :)

Well said!

+1

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.