• Thoughts on Men in Lingerie

ShannonMarlene [sign in to see picture]

Fancy men's underwear? Where do you get those? I've only ever seen thongs for men

Perkalite [sign in to see picture]

there are some on this site i believe, i prefer womens though

MrPink [sign in to see picture]

I've worn women's underwear for years and now I don't even have any men's undies. I wear women's clothes sometimes but not to pass as a woman. Mrs P. likes my feminine side but doesn't enjoy me crossdressing competely, partly becasue she's quite conventional, and partly because she finds it difficult to let hersef enjoy something 'taboo'.

Consequently, I never know if she'll rip my clothes off to bare skin or just say 'nice bra' when we get it on. I have small boobs, so while I might wear a bra with 'chicken fillets' for her, I wouldn't wear my big (38E/F) forms in front of her.

SubKatie [sign in to see picture]

Citygirl2810 wrote:

On the right man it can be quite sexy - aka Tim Curry in the original rocky horror show.

Happy to show you some more photos of myself!

SubKatie [sign in to see picture]

delilahxx wrote:

A man in sexy knickers and stockings is a real turn on for me, not so much a bra, wig and make up. Not sure why, just find it sexy.

Citygirl2810 wrote:

On the right man it can be quite sexy - aka Tim Curry in the original rocky horror show.

Happy to show you some more photos of myself!

malenewbie [sign in to see picture]

Love the texture and feel of women's underwear never found a girl into it.. Think it would be a awkward conversation to have x

[suspended user]

suspended user

Some men can look real good, bloody good in fact, so yes why not! I like the tiny little frillies for a guys cock, so enchanting too... but as for the rest of the gear it's not my thing. If it feels good, then damn just do it. I have a very good friend who does it, and he looks hot! x

trix-tac-to [sign in to see picture]

I love men that drag fishy style, the more feminine the better for me...maybe that is why been single 9 years

Sarah's wench [sign in to see picture]

I wear marks snd spencer lace wrap knickers daily, do not own any male boxers etc. In the cold i also wear opaque 60 denier tights.

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Sammy, if you like it, go with it. I must ask though where do you get your high heel shoes?

Im a woman 5'10" and size 9/10 feet. It's an absolute nightmare trying to get heeled sandals. You seem to manage to get high heels that fit, just thought you might be able to help me out.

phil [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise, try a high street chain Brantano they stock ladies shoes up to size 10

xxxPhoenix72 [sign in to see picture]

With me it comes and goes in phases, sometimes I'll wear women's undies exclusively for months on end, sometimes to feel naughty, sometimes just because. I do feel sexy when dressing, even though I'm far from convincing. I have been told I've got great legs ;o) In order to do it, i have to feel sexy first. At the moment, I'm not feeling it at all, so it's strictly mens clothes for me. But i do have a selection of dresses, skirts, jeggings and heels for when the mood takes me.

I usually wear eye liner, whether dressed fem or not, I don't honestly think a lot of people notice that!

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

Sammy, if you like it, go with it. I must ask though where do you get your high heel shoes?

Im a woman 5'10" and size 9/10 feet. It's an absolute nightmare trying to get heeled sandals. You seem to manage to get high heels that fit, just thought you might be able to help me out.

Try New Look, I'm 5 9 and wear a size 8/9 shoe, they have some really really lovely shoes at a reasonable price.

Men in womens underwear does nothing for me at all. My OH has a delicious ass and think he would look great in a thong just for fun. Prefer more masculine looking undies on my man, but each to their own!

Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]

Couldn't agree more than with Ozz. Some men look oh so sexy with their bulges in sexy panties (some men look much better than I ever could in knickers) it's quite a turn on to see.

So sexy

bex1213 [sign in to see picture]

I have to say I'm coming round after seening some of the pictures. Particularly silky panties. Nice that men are starting to have their own line of lingerie specifically for them now too.x

Jimmy Trulove [sign in to see picture]

This is a difficult one for me. I'd be lying if I said I didn't like the look and feel of woman's lingerie, however the problem comes in the fact that of how it's perceived as feminine. This is obviously a problem for me, a straight male, as the last thing I'd want is to be perceived as feminine and a turn off to a potential partner! Plus it's also understandable, for example, I wouldn't find it sexy if a girl I was with insisted on wearing a pair of men's boxer shorts.. I'd likely see it as masculine, unsexy and thus a turn off.

So I'm more than happy to wear a nice tight fitting pair of armani briefs and still feel good whilst doing so. Although if we lived in a world where there was no taboo or judgment on the type of underwear one could wear, I'd very much likely find myself shopping in the sexy lingerie department :)

Jay123456 [sign in to see picture]

Im so happy that there are so many women who are not only ok with men wearing womens unerwear but go so far as to say it's hot. I've worn womens underwear from time to time ocationally out in public, but never had a gf that was into it. Shame.

sub2silk [sign in to see picture]

i am a male that crossdresses and so, no shock, love the feel of satin clothes, but i don't go for the "fancy" male stuff, exclusively womens satin clothing for me (including nightwear every night).

Fun Louise, as well as the other suggestions above, try out Alternative Footwear, they will have want you want!

Ready to Play [sign in to see picture]

Thoughts: yes if you have fun doing it

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

not my thing but each to their own. Men in women's underwear wouldn't turn me on but lingerie specifically designed for men, particularly things like lace bodysuits and lace boxers, are the kind of things I'd be into!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.