• Matching or Miss-matching undies...

MattB [sign in to see picture]

I do enjoy a matching set of posh underwear on my OH for 'special occasions', but I don't mind finding that she's wearing mis-matching undies day-to-day at all.

DaddysGirl [sign in to see picture]

I have always tried to buy the best bra's I can afford, I usually buy knickers that will go with any of my bra's. So i guess it's tastefully mismatched for me most of the time but if my husband and I are going out or going to a wedding I like to were matching sets.

Miss Stripes [sign in to see picture]

I feel better in a matching set but mostly wear up matching as I often find I can't get small enough undies in the same set as the bras I want

ScarletRose [sign in to see picture]

I like hi-leg knickers and it's rare to find decently priced sets in the style that suits me :( But I try and mismatch tastefully though. Sometimes I just cba though :)

I am primarily a woman of comfort...

Unless it's in the bedroom teehee

Kittyondrugz [sign in to see picture]

In 99% of the time I wear a black bra and panties.I just love black..so I guess they do form sets..as they are all black,lol.

VirginAngel [sign in to see picture]

I don't have the body for sets, it's hard to find bras in my size at all, plus sets are always more expensive, and i'm very picky about my knickers, i'm OCD about it, i hate full briefs but hate hipsters, anything that goes up my bum is a no no, and it has to have a decent wide gusset and no lace, and some good proper elastic. One day i hope to shape up to a more marketable size, plus if they're going to be seen i'd splash out on a few decent sets, but i'm lucky my OH couldn't care less what i wear :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.