• Matching or Miss-matching undies...

HornyCinderella [sign in to see picture]

OMG they have so got to match. My OH and FWB love them and I feel so mych metter knowing that underneath my workwear I have matching undies and lace top hold-ups

Cowboy81 [sign in to see picture]

I love the look of a matching set (to inlcude belt and suspenders) but as many mentioned MRS has levels. She keeps the full sets for special occasions (either a date night or a VERY clear signal). Next down is her "nicer" pairs that coordinate but might not be a set (and less the belt/suspenders). Then there are "comfy days" for the routine of life.

But as for preference: full sets get me going

NatalieBailey [sign in to see picture]

Mismatched :) I have bra and knicker sets but only wear them as a set while im working :)

lola69 [sign in to see picture]

Mismatched most of the time unless in trying to impress :)

taraman [sign in to see picture]

My OH always wears matching for sexytime but anything goes for normal daytime use!

ShannonMarlene [sign in to see picture]

Normally, I wear mismatched because I have so many different panties that their simply isn't a matching bra for.
    If I try, I tend to match colours rather than designs.

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

I guess I am the odd one out, or a bit of a tom boy in my every day life, because I actually prefer to go braless as often as possible and I wear my guys boxers more than my own pants.

Why do they make girl pants and bras so itchy? Don't get me started on them riding up the bum crack. I tend to choose comfort above what it looks like, but luckily he thinks I look damn fine in his boxers, so its win-win. I do pull out the sexy lingerie and latex for special nights though and I do also wear a bra when I go out and about...(No one needs to see my boobs wobbling about!)

I must take after my mother. She doesn't own a bra and has not worn one for many years, although I can't bring myself to let my nipples loose on the public, but as soon as I walk in my front door...the bra is OFF! lol

mikedhf [sign in to see picture]

I buy all my partners undies and she always has to match because honestly me buying underwear for a woman i am extremlly fussy as it has to be sexy comfy and something the misses can wear everyday. I have never got it wrong but it has to match without fail i have so much trust now since i never got it wrong she threw all her old stuff away and allowed me to be nothing but new sets and don't have to go underwear shopping with me now i can go buy whatever and it's always fine.

Peachiexo [sign in to see picture]

Matching sets everyday! I feel so unsexy in missmatched underwear!

Lyanne [sign in to see picture]

In everyday life I usually don't match. When I go out it depends on the occasion and whether or not I plan on getting naked with someone.
    It depends on my mood as well...

brockleyfox [sign in to see picture]

Matched or mis-matched?
    I honestly could not give a monkeys.

JessyBunny89 [sign in to see picture]

I wear what I feel like. My OH doesn't mind. I can't be matching all the time, my laundry cycles just won't allow it. Usually if you are getting down to the dirty business, they don't stay on for long anyway?

IrishRose [sign in to see picture]

I just tend to pull whatever pair of panties are on top in the drawer!

Horny Glass Lover [sign in to see picture]

I have way bigger erm.. top assets than waist size, so mis-matched it is. If i try to buy sets, I need much bigger bras and end up with panties twice my needed size :(

Treacletoes [sign in to see picture]

I have probably got OCD but I have to wear matching otherwise I get a bit distressed it has to be organised in my walk in wardrobe in colours aswell .. Too much info I know. Just the little things that please people .

angeldelight [sign in to see picture]

I have to have matching underwear ,feels odd to me if don't x

KinkyBubblegum [sign in to see picture]

Prefer sets but I agree with the majority here, it's hard to find matching bras and knickers in my size. Either that or I don't like the knickers that go with them. I prefer thongs or french knickers and it's usually the briefs or brazilian that come with the bra.

againstleon [sign in to see picture]

matching bra and panties, but if its a babydoll or Basques then I tend to find the panties (usually a g-string) are not very sexy or good, so mis-matched are better

charliebabs [sign in to see picture]

All of my underwear matches... I don't think I would be comfortable if it didn't lol but I don't know anyone else like that... Never know who will see them :p

hanglong [sign in to see picture]

Hi All, I must be a very lucky chap as my girlfriend always wears matching bra and knickers for work or for play just the way she is.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.