• Matching or Miss-matching undies...

Kiwi chick [sign in to see picture]

I prefer my undies to match as much as possible but can't afford to buy loads of matching stuff so I tend to buy black lacy knickers and try to get bras with black on so they don't look too odd! I do have some nice sets for 'special occasions' but hubby seems to love whatever I wear thankfully...

TV-Serena [sign in to see picture]

Matching for me. Love to look coordinated if nothing else!

sexysarah86 [sign in to see picture]

I have sets and mis matched I normally wear mismatched though but try to match the colors at least!

againstleon [sign in to see picture]

Matched sets say that shes making an effort to me. However agree with others sometimes (usually with babydolls) they come with a g string which either isnt nice quality or not to taste.

Nothing sexier than a full matching bra/panties/suspender set for me though

LilMissFrustrated [sign in to see picture]

Matching if at all possible but minimum matching colour for me. I have one bra and two pairs of undies to match each bra either exactly or at least same colour.

Curly Wurly [sign in to see picture]

I think a matching set is very sexy, but if you coordinate styles or colours then it still looks really sexy. Usually I try to keep my matching sets for special occaisions as I run out if I wear them too often

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

I don't even own a matching set! and yes, I will wear my girl boxers with monkeys on them in front of a sex partner - as my buddy made fun of me for the other day for doing! However if I am with a partner my underwear is very rarley on, and as I tend to see them after work I'm not going to wear my sexier stuff thats a little uncomfortable!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Matching

happydays121 [sign in to see picture]

Although my thoughts count for nothing for you ladies,but I always thought you wore matching and my patners have always done, so none the wiser!! lol

And have always had a liking for pale blue, but maybe that is another thread!! x

c00kie [sign in to see picture]

I own two matching sets. of which are getting too big for me now as i'm losing weight. Before i brought them i didn't care if i had matching bra and panties. And i didn't care if a partner was bothered by that. none had commented.
    When i decided to buy a matching set i thought yeah it'll be nice but i didn't think it mattered. But i actually really like wearing matching sets. Makes me feel more sexy. But i tend to just wear them when i know they'll be seen by the oh. He notices when i wear a matching set and he does seem to like it unlike days where i don't match.
    But otherwise on a daily basis i don't see the point and wear whatever i take from the draw.

KinkyMinxMoo [sign in to see picture]

Miss-match, they either don't get seen or don't stay on for long. So long as I am comfy, I don't really care but I do prefer black undies

WildThing [sign in to see picture]

Matching is good - even if they don't stay on for long!

Janny [sign in to see picture]

Most women I ever been with wear mis-match, and find it quite sweet and sexy. And loads of girls on the beach wear bikinis and different panties. I don't mind either wich way x

sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]

Very rarely match for every day going to work etc. If getting dressed up to go out or having a sexy night in then I like to match and have sexy underwear on.

I often think I probably should match...what if I was in an accident on the way to work or something? I'd be mortified that my undies don't match and all the hospital staff will see. I know that's stupid as it would probably be the least of my worries, and as a nurse myself I know the last think we look at is peoples underwear, I'd still be shamed! Heck I even made sure I was matching for my colonoscopy, even though I knew I'd be taking the bottoms off! X

phil [sign in to see picture]

Some very interesting replies to this thread, but what really confuses me is the females that think matching sets are expensive. Inexpensive sets are available at Primark, Peacocks and some other High Street stores ( sorry Lovehoney ) . I suggest do some homework and treat yourself, nothing compares to a nice set of undies.

Stockings [sign in to see picture]

Boyfriend - prefers matching

girlfriend- prefer matching however im usually miss matching

(shared account)

Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]

Phil, matching sets are only inexpensive if the person buying is a "common" bra size. If you aren't, it can be really difficult to find any at all. Also, product availability varies from store to store..

SophieM [sign in to see picture]

Agreed! It can cost some women £30+ for just one bra...and then there's the matching briefs.

It's also expensive for those that are either unemployed or don't have a lot of money and need to be careful with what and how they are spending.

Personally, I'm losing weight, am unemployed and so can't afford to buy atleast 5 new bras alone at full price even at Primark when I go down a size. I have to just buy what I can get on sale that fits me properly regardless of whether or not I can get matching briefs.

myghost [sign in to see picture]

Cat Lady wrote:

Phil, matching sets are only inexpensive if the person buying is a "common" bra size. If you aren't, it can be really difficult to find any at all. Also, product availability varies from store to store..

that's my problem i'm a not so common bra size and primark/peacocks etc. don't do matching sets in my size when i was a common size i always found the knickers in matching sets weren't my size unless i wanted to go for the more expensive option of matching separates

Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]

Yeah matching separates aren't particularly cheap either. Also, there's lots of separates out there that are nice that don't even come with the option of matching.

I also forgot to mention earlier that everyone has a different perspective of what counts as expensive both in general terms and with regard to specific items. I know people who think paying £30 for a bra is normal even if they aren't a difficult size To me that is a shocking extravagance that my personal and financial circumstances just don't justify. Earlier in the year I hesitated before buying a pair of bras at £20 because to me that is a lot to pay for underwear when I don't need to "impress" a guy with fancy underwear.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.