• Where can I get a sheer body?

Mbfireman [sign in to see picture]

I recently bought my GF a black sheer body from ASOS, de loves it and sleeps in it lots. Which is great for me as I love the feel of her lovely body in the sheer materiel and the fact it's quite see through is a big plus too! 😉

So Im after the same but in pink. (She loves pink) I've searched the net and am struggling to find one the same in pink, does anyone know?

I've added a link below so you can see the sort of thing I mean. It was actually just all sheer no lace but something like this in pink would be great.

http://m.asos.com/mt/www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Boudoir-Scalloped-Lace-And-Mesh-Body/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1239379

If anyone can offer help it would really be great!

Many Thanks!

MissChar [sign in to see picture]

Here are lovehoneys selection of bodys and teddies http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lingerie/sexy-lingerie/bodies-teddies/

Hope that helps , there are a couple in pink if you use the colour filter :) x

Thanks MissCha, some nice stuff.

Im after just a simple pink mesh body with triangle cups (no underwire) something nice & comfy but sexy and see through too! 😋

Lillybeth [sign in to see picture]

Have you had any luck finding something similar in white? You could always have a play with a packet of dylon to get the colour you want if you do.

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

I don't think Lovehoney have anything like that. Have you tried Blue Bella or Coco de Mer? Possibly House of Fraser or Debenhams.

Thanks for the tips guys. I'll continue my search!

PinkpolkaDot they haven't but I didn't know about these 2 sites and looks to be some nice stuff on there so thanks! :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.