• fav mens underwear

Big ali [sign in to see picture]

What is preferred underwear? & why?

Im a boxers guy and like calvinklein ones best.

Good quality and wife likes the touch

BigDoc [sign in to see picture]

Jockey 6 way stretch as they never go baggy!

mickey12 [sign in to see picture]

i have new fetish for lace boxers, have bought several pairs from lovehoney

jambo [sign in to see picture]

M & s cotton boxers. Sometimes the oh lacy French knickers.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Just normal cotton boxers are good with me. I don't like white ones tho. I really like the bright colours and cartoon ones! =)

I think it show that the guy is fun and doesn't take himself to seriously. X

StHubbins [sign in to see picture]

I'm not too bothered, but the OH likes good quality fitted boxers (boxer briefs). Currently got Calvin Klein, Emporio Armani, Bjorn Borg and Sloggi. Bjorn Borgs are the favourite.

Janny [sign in to see picture]

Tight fit briefs (or hipsters they are called somtime). Keeps everything in place. I like sleeping in boxers but wouldn't wear them under trousers.

Hampshire Hogg [sign in to see picture]

I like nice tight fitting boxers as does my OH, I have found that most of the boers on Lovehoney are a good fit for my larger waist size. Nice and cuddly, have been told, anyway I recently brought a pair of these;

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21983

They are really comfortable, feel naughtly and are great fun! It is great to watch my OH slowly undo the lace and let the captive free!

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

My hubby likes fairly lose fitting cotton boxers I'd love to see him in something tighter. I once bought him some silk boxers which he hated :-(

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

I recently discovered these and they are brilliant - so comfortable.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22956

The only down side for every-day wear is that I wouldn't fancy ending up in A&E wearing a pair 8-)=

LilMissMardyBum [sign in to see picture]

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Just normal cotton boxers are good with me. I don't like white ones tho. I really like the bright colours and cartoon ones! =)

I think it show that the guy is fun and doesn't take himself to seriously. X

Have to agree with lollipop im the same

TheTuxedoCat [sign in to see picture]

I guess I am a bit strange on my preferences, and also consider myself to be an expert in Mens underwear.

I generally wear CK briefs, the tighter and brighter the better, and these are my girlfriends favorites. Although I also often wear thongs, Clever Moda are my favs. If you have never tried them, they look great and are very comfy, they also come in a very interesting range of colours.

Now, I dont consider any of that strange. What I do consider strange is that most of my underwear drawer is full of knickers. Mostly CK briefs and thongs as well as a large handful of thongs/brazilians/shorts etc.. I almost have as many as my girlfriend! Just without the matching bras of course. I even lent her a pair when we were on holiday as the ones she took has an obvious VPL!

The mens lacy underwear on LH is ok, but is quite pricy. I also dont get the same buzz wearing mens stuff, it has to be womens underwear. So if there are any guys on here wearing mens lacy numbers, give the womens stuff a go, you might like it.

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

I like tight boxer shorts, very sexy :)

Little Lady [sign in to see picture]

Boxers, definitely! :P

My OH has a pair that has a bunch of women on them licking ice creams, lollypops, ice lollies, bananas, cherries, etc. I call them his blowjob boxers but I actually love them, they're just so quirky and different. :P

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.