• Guys - what sexy lingerie have you bought for YOURSELF

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

Oh Steve you do beat yourself up! (In many kinds of ways :P ) but you don't see the good things do ya? Like the fact you are kind, considerate, brave, open minded and look hella good in a maid outfit! :D I think your Miss should spank you every time you put yourself down. Although, that would probably only encourage you. :P

Thanks for sharing your piccies!

WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

Fluffbags wrote:

Oh Steve you do beat yourself up! (In many kinds of ways :P ) but you don't see the good things do ya? Like the fact you are kind, considerate, brave, open minded and look hella good in a maid outfit! :D I think your Miss should spank you every time you put yourself down. Although, that would probably only encourage you. :P

No im very aware of being kind and considerate and that stuff, but i refuse to beleive that i look better in womans clothing than woman!

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

WeeSteve wrote:

Fluffbags wrote:

No im very aware of being kind and considerate and that stuff, but i refuse to beleive that i look better in womans clothing than woman!

I never said you look better than a woman. To some you might, to others not so much, maybe you look better than some women but not others. :D Women and men come in so many different shapes and sizes, beauty in the eye of the beholder and all that. and I feel that its less about looking good and what makes you feel good. For example....I feel pretty damn sexy wearing male boxers. I barely wear my own undies anymore. I steal his lol. Do I look better than a man in them? To some maybe, to others not. Who cares, when it isn't about looking better but feeling damn hot inside them. :D

bumblebee [sign in to see picture]

you look better in it than I would :P ner ner

You might not be fluffy, but she is! :P

scurly [sign in to see picture]

Just looked at your profile...ur really hot. More pics would be awesome x

AdventurousSexKitten wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

Just uploaded 2 photos for yopu guys with my outfit. be nice

Ooh la la Steve!! Wonderful pics x

Why thank you :) i put them on fet as well, i did take others, more em.. interesting ones ;) but nobody is seeing them

WeeSteve wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

Just uploaded 2 photos for yopu guys with my outfit. be nice

Ooh la la Steve!! Wonderful pics x

Why thank you :) i put them on fet as well, i did take others, more em.. interesting ones ;) but nobody is seeing them

Been the subject of LH office banter too I see. Lucky man! Do you travel?....you know...for dusting and stuff?! X

hahaha, unfortuanlty no, not yet anyway ;)

Mr. Loverman [sign in to see picture]

I have bought all my clothes/lingerie myself, i have a large collection of corsets,babydolls,dresses, skirts etc. Then theres the high heels, boots etc, I also own stockings,suspenders,gloves, all accessories including jewellery and make-up, and a burlesque mask bought from LH. Love crossdressing and my OH also loves it as much as me which makes it better. Have loads of pictures some i had on here but they need to be replaced with better ones.

[suspended user]

suspended user

CM is my new thongs now.

with i could find some Tulio thong.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.