• Cup sizes

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

I love sexy underwear and my partner loves me wearing it. I've order a few sets off LH over the last two years and I always find the cup sizes are an issue. Reading the reviews on every product I go to purchase it looks like lots of other women have the same issue when the have to order from selection of S, M, L When the bra fits the pants don't etc etc .
    I know if there was a bigger selection of bras that came in cup sizes I would use LH as my main shop for underwear as I would be sure the size I was ordering will fit, but at present I am often reluctant to order incase it doesn't.

Am I the only women that feels this way. I was just wondering because maybe if enough people showed interest then maybe LH would be able to increase there range of underwear that is Avilable in cup sizes

LilMissMardyBum [sign in to see picture]

I find that in my size i cant find anything really to fit me i have the same issue as you so im cautious when it comes to buying underwear i cant try on just as you have explained would love LH to increase the range of cup sizes

sweettooth [sign in to see picture]

Yes I agree! I never know what size to go for as I know it's more than likely that the bras will not fit me. I think LH is missing a really lucrative opportunity here

bumblebee [sign in to see picture]

LH only stocks one bra in my size http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25504

totally not what I like. It feels such a shame, I wouldn't mind as much if they didn't stock anything in my size, having that just feels like a kick in the face lol

S&S [sign in to see picture]

I also have this problem and have commented on it in a number or reviews. I'm always wary of the S, M, L sizes and there seems to be a big leap between the sizes but maybe thats just me. I have a curvy bum and hips but I'm not incredibly endowed on top so the panties usually fit me fine but the bra is too big and I end up giving it to a friend.

I would definitely but all my lingerie from LH if I could choose the right bra cup size.

MissChar [sign in to see picture]

This question was asked (well similar) on the pander to me thread the other day. It was asked if LH would let you choose bra size and knicker size when ordering a set. This was the response :

There are not many manufactures that make lingerie in this way - it's more about the style/shape that she goes for - certain shapes work better with larger busted individuals. There is a useful guide http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lingerie/buyers-guide/body-shape-lingerie-guide/ that helps to advise on choosing for your body shape. This may have some tips but I would personally advise going for a Halter style top that ties behind the neck also going for a non wired stretchy shape. There are a lot of 'one size' lingerie that should fit well and look great. A few of my favourites would be; http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18713 http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17454

It's not really up to them how the sets they sell 'come' if you get me , but it wasn't asked if they could expand the amount of separates that they DO have. Or expand into bigger cup sizes with the separates and lines they do stock. Usually it seems that the lingerie sets are like 'basque/corset/whatever' with a thong thrown in kind of thing. If I find the thong too big I just use a pair of knickers I already have. :) xx

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

You see I ordered two different types of bra and pant sets recently. Medium was too small on the bust so I spill over the top and large is too big. I get that the baby dolls and chamis come in S,M,L but it would just be nice if I could buy bras in cup sizes. I know there is some bluebella ones what's the variety is small. I find myself having to go to the local Ann summers for bra and pant sets that fit properly and It really annoys me shopping there because I feel they don't treat there customers as well as LH does x

MissChar [sign in to see picture]

yeah i can see what you mean i just usually buy for how the bra will fit and wear my own matching knickers. prices on here are so good so i don't mind that! but you should post it in the pander to me thread :) and they might pander to you! xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.