• Ladies: Do you prefer to choose yourself, or get surprised?

Lovehoney - Nicole [sign in to see picture]

We've been debating whether it's better to have your OH buy lingerie for you with or without your input. Would you prefer to choose something yourself and have him buy it, or have them choose everything (colour, size and style) and have it be a surprise?

rubysoho [sign in to see picture]

id like him to choose it , but then ask me exactly what size i needed so there was no embarassment over too small to fit into it etc :)

[suspended user]

suspended user

I love surprise so I'd like him to pick everything! And I wouldn't really mind if I didn't like it cause I know he must really like me in it or he wouldn't of picked it! =)

MissChar [sign in to see picture]

Personally i would love my man to choose everything for me and surprise me (but he hasn't yet!). I've always bought my own.

I'd love it because it would be something he would like to see me wear and thinks I would look good in...that might sound a bit silly but I would feel really special knowing he went to the effort to choose something for me. Might find out a different style or colour really suits, something you hadn't tried before or something. And even if I didn't love it or wouldnt have picked it myself I would be touched and probably feel really sexy wearing it.

He would HAVE to get the right size though....or else I would not be happy lol!

linda2008 [sign in to see picture]

My OH buys me lingerie for me which i have no problem with he knows my size,s so up to now happy with what he has bought me,..

FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]

I personally like him to choose it for me, but I'll admit that it's somewhat of a test too to find out how much he really does know about me lol! If I have no imput I know if he actually knows my taste, size ect. Cruel I know. I just can't help it lol.

Silently Kinky [sign in to see picture]

he's always wanted to buy me lingerie, and has done previously for xmas or birthday.

lingerie i dont mind, but sometimes when we go out, he'll point at some of the most unlike me stuff and says he likes it, its even worse when its something like his mom would wear!!

S

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

I would rather make a wishlist of everything that I like and (I think) will fit properly and then have him choose from it. As I have a larger bust it makes lingerie shopping very difficult as companies seem to think that a D or DD is the largest bust size a woman is.

Lou22 [sign in to see picture]

I like my oh to pick stuff cos i like to be surprised and i know I'll be wearing something he likes but we tend to look together, he picks and i study the size in detail as sizing is often an issue for me.
    I do like a surprise though and im happy to wear the things he likes.

LilMissMardyBum [sign in to see picture]

Due to my odd sizing,and mummy figure, i prefer to shop with my Oh for things, then have him suprise me, becuase i hate to be disapointed when something doesnt fit right or look good on me saves a lot of tears and tantrums :)

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

I prefer to choice myself x

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

I feel very sexy when my Husband buys lingerie for me. He always chooses something a bit risqué that I maybe wouldn't have picked out for myself - but always looks amazing on... It's lovely that he knows me so well :)

S&S [sign in to see picture]

I prefer to choose stuff myself. We usually go out shopping together and he chooses a few pieces for me to try on and we decide together what to but - that probably means I make him buy me whatever I want hehe. Its lingerie shopping so he's happy with whatever we come out with!

[suspended user]

suspended user

I wouldn't be happy of my man got the wrong side ether and I doubt he knows my size as his very forgetful hahah. Xx

mkenilworth [sign in to see picture]

As a guy I would love to buy more lingerie for my OH but it's such a risk with sizes and styles as she's a bit fussy and tops are always tough to find a good fit in different shops

Naughty Miss K [sign in to see picture]

MissChar wrote:

Personally i would love my man to choose everything for me and surprise me (but he hasn't yet!). I've always bought my own.

I'd love it because it would be something he would like to see me wear and thinks I would look good in...that might sound a bit silly but I would feel really special knowing he went to the effort to choose something for me. Might find out a different style or colour really suits, something you hadn't tried before or something. And even if I didn't love it or wouldnt have picked it myself I would be touched and probably feel really sexy wearing it.

He would HAVE to get the right size though....or else I would not be happy lol!

I'm with you on this one - I'd love the OH to buy me something, but so far it seems to be down to me!

bumblebee [sign in to see picture]

i've never been bought anything

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

closest i've ever got to having lingerie bought for me is someone buying me a onsie :S

I'd prefer to buy myself, or have it from a whishlist so I can get the sizing and style right. Whishlists mean that the buyer has the choice but there's less awkwardness

Kasumi [sign in to see picture]

I like surprises

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

I love choosing & surprising him but I also love him surprising me with what he thinks I look hot in

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.