• Catching a glimpse of someone's underwear

jimtech [sign in to see picture]

Sometimes that can be the only highlight of the working day when you catch that moment . I work in a shop and have all sorts of different people come in . its great trying to picture what they might look like without clothes :)

Cornish89 [sign in to see picture]

I love when my oh stretches up to get something and I can see an inch or so of his boxers above his jeans, I find that so incredibly sexy!
    I would never intentionally show anyone my underwear in public, but obviously I guess people can sometimes see it by accident! X

Johnny Roach [sign in to see picture]

There's a lady I work with that when she bends over I always catch a glimpse of her underwear. Can't quite see enough to confirm whether it's a thong or frenchies but she favours lace undies.
    I like that I can't quite see enough, it's like a nice tease. Sometimes she wears underwear with a cute large ribbon bow on the back. I find this a huge turn on! Plus she's a milf too! I've seen her daughter who is around 20 but I'm much more interested in the hot mother!

Annenon [sign in to see picture]

Sorry, but I don't get it. It's not for me and I personally get a bit grossed out seeing other people's underwear. Although I can see that others may like it and some get something out of showing it off.

I have to say though, I do get an overwhelming urge to give the person showing it off a wedgie! LOL.

MrTools [sign in to see picture]

Mmmmm yesssb! Can't beat a glipse of something you shouldn't see! Like the good old eye magnet down blouse!! Haha

Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]

Annenon wrote:

Sorry, but I don't get it. It's not for me and I personally get a bit grossed out seeing other people's underwear. Although I can see that others may like it and some get something out of showing it off.

I have to say though, I do get an overwhelming urge to give the person showing it off a wedgie! LOL.

Haha! I don't get it either. It bugs me if people show it off on purpose because it's not really fair on those who don't want to see it. But then I don't really flaunt either underwear OR breasts so maybe I'm the one with the problem...

Oboy [sign in to see picture]

You'll only see it if you're looking ;)

I'm looking! Haha ;)

rubysoho [sign in to see picture]

MrTools wrote:

I'm looking! Haha ;)

why am i not shocked ?? :p

rubysoho wrote:

MrTools wrote:

I'm looking! Haha ;)

why am i not shocked ?? :p

Hahaha ;) I wonder?
    jambo [sign in to see picture]

Wow. A new girl started at work this week. She's in her late 40's but she is well hot. Saw her stocking tops this morning. Yesterday I could see she was wearing frilly panties, could see through her tight trousers. Do like to see a bit vpl. Always wears revealing tops and sexy bras. Nice ass. Something sexy about an older women to me (im in my mid 30's)

kestral [sign in to see picture]

I can remember when I was about 18 having to go into hospital to have my wisdom teeth out, and a young nurse bent over slightly exposing just the bottom of her black lace slip - very sexy! Unfortunately I never saw her again while I was in.

BigBikeGuy [sign in to see picture]

We were at the beach today for a family day out and I caught a glimple of a lovely lady next to us slipping out of her panties and getting her swim suit on. I managed to see her sliding her panties discreetly down her thighs, the best was knowing she didn't have anything on under her sundress.

That said Mrs B also managed to flash her arse at a few folk (by accident)..!

MCGB [sign in to see picture]

Depends who's underwear i'm getting a glimpse of!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.