• Catching a glimpse of someone's underwear

Mr Socks [sign in to see picture]

Bad Kitty uk wrote:

KittyStar wrote:

With regards to men I hate that look when guys wear their trousers at their knees, it's not attractive at all! Less is definitely more, same goes for women :)

agreed about guys with trousers around their knees... not hot.

I always desparately want to step on their hems to achieve the inevitable effect. Equally, when I get close I bottle it in case they try to stab me or something. Why must they tempt me so?

jackador123 [sign in to see picture]

Definitely up there. Just something about a glimpse turns me on.

Mint [sign in to see picture]

I love it when you see a women's underwear. Or whe you see the contours trough the clothing.

And i love it even more when it is a thong.

But indeed, it has to be subtle and not on purpose.

Janny [sign in to see picture]

I love it. And women know men love it so the do it on purpose to torture us!!!

Yes man [sign in to see picture]

I was sat with a couple of work mates in our canteen, were engineers, we get a lot of people who work for the businees visit from other sites and the caneten is usually full of lots of new faces, A group of women sat at table across from us, one of them crossed their legs and her dress rode up and showed the top of a stocking with a sussy clips, She was plain looking but for the next 1/2 hour she was the hottest woman on the planet and got all our pulses racing, i'm sure there was a few covert photo's taken also! lol

rubysoho [sign in to see picture]

KittyStar wrote:

With regards to men I hate that look when guys wear their trousers at their knees, it's not attractive at all! Less is definitely more, same goes for women :)

ahh i like to see a guy with a flat lil tush an his boxers poking out <3

repliquant [sign in to see picture]

I don't get excited at all in such a situation. Rather, I have to restrain an urge to inform the ladies of their predicament ;)

againstleon [sign in to see picture]

very sexy, i think its because you suddenly picture them in a sexual context. Even more sexy is if its a nice thong or sexy knickers as it give you an idea what their like in the sack

horny husband [sign in to see picture]

my wife loves showing her sheer thong in public,she wears micro mini skirts,in asda she leans over the trolly her skirt rides showing her bum with thong pulled in her lips,she sqauts legs open showing her thong sucked into her pussy lips

Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]

I don't get it. I'd never show mine off on purpose and I don't want to see other people's underwear either. I'm really not a fan of the "flaunt if it you have it or even if you don't" mentality that we have now.

Lord_Vetinari [sign in to see picture]

A glimpse of bra or thong is definitely a turn on.

I was at a wedding some time ago and whilst in the church one of the female guests, wearing a short skirt, bent over to to pick up something she had dropped. I was presented with the sight of a very nice bum covered in little lacy knickers. Thankfully my trousers were, how shall I put this, of a generous cut.

LV

Perry Mason [sign in to see picture]

Any part of female underwear is a turn on, specially if involuntarily shows up ... please all of you, keep doing it !!!

Hampshire Hogg [sign in to see picture]

I think in depends on the situation, I can give two examples from this week.

I often take a walk to the canal near my office, the other lunchtime it was warm and windy, an elegant older woman was walking towards me when the wind caught her dress revealing her thigh, not quite showing her underwear, but it was in my view sexy.

Then the following evening I was driving though town on my way home when I saw a much younger woman in a short black dress, her heavy shoulder bag had caught up the hem of the dress revealing her knickers, not a sexy look.

GMan67 [sign in to see picture]

Very posh middle age lady came into my shop. We had to unpack the box she brought in. I could see right down her top. Two pert breast in a slinky bra for me to behold. They looked amazing, took ages and was worth every second. Her perfume is still in the air and so is my lump in my shorts!

bigstu [sign in to see picture]

Was out yeaterday with family, and a young woman near use kept on adjusting her summer dress, it kept riding up her nice legs, except every time she adjusted I was a nie flash of her legs ans ultimately her nice tight panties.

Quite a turn on, and was leaving me thinking did she know and was she doing it intentional, me I didn't care, always a sucker for that sort of thing.He He.

LOVE [sign in to see picture]

love to show off my knickers

Seduced [sign in to see picture]

Definately gets me twitchin' lol. :P

Morthius [sign in to see picture]

It needs to be a none sexed up outfit with sexy underwear beneth. For me it need to not be a thong since I for some reason don't like thongs. The more and less it hides the better. See through with noce details but still covering the butt is oh so nice.

But It needs to be unintentional so this is why it most often are sexy underwear beneth a none sexed up dress or something similar. I think it's the thing that she probably wants to feel sexy that makes me tick. Obvious flashing is not at all the same.

Sedgecpl [sign in to see picture]

Im with the love to show a little brigade , i find it so sexy love to flash stocking tops and sometimes a little more

jambo [sign in to see picture]

I like to work out what panties girls are wearing through there trousers. Always easy to see if there wearing a thong. Its a turn off with the big pants tho.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.